Homer Simpson Quotes
Marge, I can't wear a pink shirt to work. Everybody wears white shirts. I'm not popular enough to be different!
- Permalink: Marge, I can't wear a pink shirt to work. Everybody wears white ...
Bart: (Answering phone) Joe's Taxidermy. You snuff 'em, we stuff 'em!
Homer: Boy! When I get home, I'm going to wrap my hands around your neck--
(The mental doctors suddenly gasp and look at Homer.)
Homer: --and smother you with kisses.
Bart: Dad, whatever they got you on, cut the dose!
- Permalink: Joe's Taxidermy. You snuff 'em, we stuff 'em! Boy! When I get ...
Mr. Burns: (reading Homer's letter) "Dear Mr. Burns. I'm so glad you enjoyed my son's blood, and your card was just great." Why Simpson, you've made my day, you're a true gentlemen.
Homer: Well I-
Mr. Burns: Hello, there's more. (continues reading) "In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. You stink! You are a senile bucktoothed old mummy with bony girl arms and you smell like an elephant's butt!"
- Permalink: Dear Mr. Burns. I'm so glad you enjoyed my son's blood, and your...
Homer: Don't you know the story of Hercules and the lion?
Bart: Is it a Bible story?
Homer: Yeah, probably. Anyway, once upon a time, there was a big mean lion who got a thorn in his paw. All the village people tried to pull it out, but nobody was strong enough! So they got Hercules, and Hercules used his mighty strength, and...bingo! Anyway, the moral is, the lion was so happy, he gave Hercules this big...thing...of riches.
Bart: How did a lion get rich?
Homer: It was the olden days!
- Permalink: Don't you know the story of Hercules and the lion? Is it a Bib...
(Homer tries to retrieve the angry letter that Bart accidentally put in the mail.)
Homer: Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.
P.O. Worker: Okay, Mr. Burns. What's your first name?
Homer: I...don't know.
- Permalink: Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me....
Carl: I'd give him my blood, except for one thing
Lenny: What's that?
Carl: I don't wanna.
Homer: I can't believe you guys, there's a human being out there, with millions of dollars who needs our help, and you don't wanna cash in? That's why you losers are stuck in this crumby dead-end job!
Carl: You know Homer I am your supervisor
Homer: Sorry sir.
- Permalink: I'd give him my blood, except for one thing What's that? I d...
Okay, there's no check, just a card, but don't panic, I'm sure it tells us what we're getting and where we can pick it up. "Dear Bart, thank you kindly for the blood. Yours truly, Montgomery Burns." D'oh! It's just a card!
- Permalink: Okay, there's no check, just a card, but don't panic, I'm sure i...
(Homer is searching for the letter he wrote to Mr. Burns.)
Homer: Where did you see it last?
Bart: The last place I saw it...was in my hand...as I was shoving it into...the mailbox!
- Permalink: Where did you see it last? The last place I saw it...was in my...
So a few people won't get a few letters, boo hoo! You know the kind of letters people write. Dear somebody you never heard of, how was so and so, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, yours truly, some bozo, big loss!</i> Homer
- Permalink: So a few people won't get a few letters, boo hoo! You know the k...