Howard Wolowitz Quotes
Leonard: Oh. Watch out, Sheldon. This little boy Casper is a g-g-g-ghost!
Howard: Not as droll as a grown man passed out in a puddle of his own urine.
Leonard: That was pretty droll. With a hint of ammonia.
- Permalink: Oh. Watch out, Sheldon. This little boy Casper is a g-g-g-ghost!...
Raj: None of our gods have abs like that.
Howard: Yep, that's the last Jew who did sit-ups. And look where it got him.
- Permalink: None of our gods have abs like that. Yep, that's the last Jew ...
Sheldon's mom: I bet your mom is really proud of you.
Howard: Nope. She says if I don't back out, she's gonna go on a hunger strike. It'd take years before she'd be in any kind of danger, but still....
- Permalink: I bet your mom is really proud of you. Nope. She says if I don...
Howard: You know, there's a saying we have at NASA. What makes the right stuff so right is that it always comes home.
Bernadette: Stop talking, Howard.
- Permalink: You know, there's a saying we have at NASA. What makes the right...
Bernadette: Are those Russian rockets safe?
Howard: Well, I mean, safe as it can be when it was build by the good folks who brought you Chernobyl.
- Permalink: Are those Russian rockets safe? Well, I mean, safe as it can b...
Raj: Whatever, dude. She kissed me.
Howard: It might've been on your lips but it was my kiss.
Raj: Oh, fine, let's agree she kissed both of us.
- Permalink: Whatever, dude. She kissed me. It might've been on your lips b...
Raj: Okay, I'm going to play it cool. Tell her, "Maybe. Whatever, babe."
Howard [translating in sign language to Emily]: He'll text you.
- Permalink: Okay, I'm going to play it cool. Tell her, Maybe. Whatever, babe...
Leonard: See, this is the good thing about having a girlfriend 9,000 miles away I can spend my nights doing whatever I want.
Howard: You mean playing nerd games with us and then taking a suspiciously long shower?
- Permalink: Leonard - See, this is the good thing about having a girlfriend ...
Howard: Can you believe grown men sit around and play with toy trains?
Bernadette: That's pretty big talk for a man with a closet full of magic tricks at his mother's house.
- Permalink: Can you believe grown men sit around and play with toy trains? ...
Howard: This may be hard for you to hear, but when I say "honey," I mean my fiancee.
Raj [whispers into Howard's ear]
Howard: Yeah, well, now it means her.
- Permalink: This may be hard for you to hear, but when I say honey, I mean m...
Bernadette: I'm not going to live with your mother. Not now. Not ever.
Howard: Somebody, obviously, has some mommy issues.
- Permalink: I'm not going to live with your mother. Not now. Not ever. Som...
Bernadette: I was head-hunted by a big pharmaceutical company. They're going to pay me a buttload of money!!
Leonard: Bernadette, that's great!! Howard, do YOU make a buttload?
Howard: Better than what YOU got a buttload of!
- Permalink: I was head-hunted by a big pharmaceutical company. They're going...
Penny: Here's a question-- as an alien pretending to be human, are you planning to engage in any post-prom mating rituals with Amy?
Sheldon: There are post-prom mating rituals?
Penny: Not always. Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress, then always.
Sheldon: Well, if it's part of the prom experience, then I'm open to it.
Penny: You're kidding.
Sheldon: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, well, then, I will happily catch them with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin. I'm not the best at reading facial cues, but I can see that you're a little turned on.
Sheldon: Why do you have the Chinese character for "soup" tattooed on your right buttock?
Penny: It's not "soup," it's "courage."
Sheldon: No it isn't. But I suppose it does take courage to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup.
Penny: How'd you see it? You said you wouldn't look.
Sheldon: Sorry. As I told you, the hero always peeks.
- Permalink: Why do you have the Chinese character for soup tattooed on your ...