Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
You're being so quiet. Are you upset or are you just rebooting?
- Permalink: You're being so quiet. Are you upset or are you just rebooting?
Raj: Why can't I be in a relationship with a girl who likes The Sound of Music?
Howard: Raj, you are the girl in the relationship who likes The Sound of Music..
- Permalink: Raj, you are the girl in the relationship who likes The Sound of Music..
Howard: Oh, come on-- she could have a freezer full of ex-boyfriend's body parts and you'd still go out with her.
Raj: I do like that the ex-boyfriend's out of the picture.
- Permalink: I do like that the ex-boyfriend's out of the picture.
Raj: You know, when Cinnamon won't take her medicine, I hide it in a piece of cheese.
Howard: Good idea. We can wrap the pill in cheese, feed it to Cinnamon, and then my mom can eat Cinnamon.
Bernadette: How's your soup?
Howard: Ah, it's all right. They could've filled the bowl a little more.
Howard: Excuse me.
Bernadette: Where are you going?
Howard: I need some fresh air.
Emily: Been there.
- Permalink: How's your soup
Howard: I hope I get to meet her as soon as possible.
Raj: Why the rush? She isn't going anywhere.
Howard: She is. But I like that attitude.
- Permalink: She is. But I like that attitude.
Sheldon: Am I wasting my life on a theory that can never be proven?
Howard: Maybe. But how great is Game of Thrones?
- Permalink: Maybe. But how great is Game of Thrones?
Raj: I know. Being an astrophysicist right now is like being a rock star.
Howard: Only without the sex.
Raj: Yeah, literally, none of it.
- Permalink: Yeah, literally, none of it.
Sheldon: Quick poll: PS4 or Xbox One? Raj.
Raj: Uh, Xbox One.
Howard: Both great.
Bernadette: I like the Wii.
Sheldon: Thanks, Grandma
- Permalink: Thanks, Grandma
Sheldon: Do you have any idea what it's like to see your mother ravaging someone?
Howard: Does a brisket count?
- Permalink: Does a brisket count?
Howard: Should we stop holding hands now?
Sheldon: In a minute.
Howard: Okay, good.
- Permalink: Okay, good.
Howard: Hey, I work at the same university you do.
Sheldon: Yes, and Hawkeye's in the Avengers but no one ever says, "Help, Hawkeye!"