Howard Wolowitz Quotes
Well, I wanted everyone to know that I love me wife and nobody to know I forgot to turn off the laser.
- Permalink: Well, I wanted everyone to know that I love me wife and nobody t...
Raj: Are they actually arguing about comic books?
Leonard: No, that can't be right.
Howard: Maybe "Thor's Hammer" is a new color of nail polish.
- Permalink: Are they actually arguing about comic books? No, that can't be...
Cop: You guys need me to call someone? I'm guessing your moms?
Leonard: Thanks, but we've got it covered.
Howard (walks up): Okay, I just talked to my mom.
- Permalink: You guys need me to call someone? I'm guessing your moms?
Look, Leonard. There's a bridge. Drive off it.
- Permalink: Look, Leonard. There's a bridge. Drive off it.
Raj: I talk with my eyes.
Howard: You look like my little cousin when he's dropping one in his diaper.
- Permalink: I talk with my eyes. You look like my little cousin when he's ...
Stuart: What's wrong with Christmas?
Sheldon: Where to begin? Trees indoors, overuse of the words "tis" and "twas," and the absurd custom of one stocking. Everyone notice socks belong in pairs. Who uses one sock?
Howard: A pirate with a peg leg.
Sheldon: Actually, that helps. Thank you.
- Permalink: What's wrong with Christmas? Where to begin? Trees indoors, ov...
Howard: You see, I have to play Dungeons and Dragons ... for the marriage.
Bernadette: You're an idiot.
Howard: I'm your idiot.
- Permalink: You see, I have to play Dungeons and Dragons ... for the marriag...
Sheldon: Is anyone else troubled by the Spider-Man theme song?
Leonard: Why would it trouble you? It's like your third favorite cartoon theme song.
Sheldon: It is, right behind [Sheldon sings "Inspector Gadget" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" theme songs]
Sheldon: However, the Spider-Man lyrics posit that Spider-Man's Spider-Man does whatever a spider can.
Howard: Yeah, so?
Sheldon: I can think of many things that Spider-Man can't do that a spider can. One crawl in your ear and die, two legally leave Guatemala without a passport, and three have sex with a spider.
- Permalink: Is anyone else troubled by the Spider-Man theme song? Why woul...
Howard: Boy, we're married to a couple of ball busters, huh, Mike?
Bernadette's Dad: That's my wife and daughter you're talking about.
Howard: Great couple of gals.
Bernadette's Dad: I wouldn't go that far.
- Permalink: Boy, we're married to a couple of ball busters, huh, Mike? Tha...
Death by chicken. That's a pretty fowl way to go.
- Permalink: Death by chicken. That's a pretty fowl way to go.
Howard: Well, we appear to have reached an impasse. And, you know, I have to say, I thought you'd be more upset that your laptop is sitting on my junk.
Raj: I didn't pick up on that. That's a nice touch.
- Permalink: Well, we appear to have reached an impasse. And, you know, I hav...
Howard: Meanwhile, you still don't have a car.
Sheldon: Don't try to change the subject. This is about a parking space. It has nothing to do with cars.
- Permalink: Meanwhile, you still don't have a car. Don't try to change the...
Penny, there's only one cookie with something in the middle that solves life's problems, and that's an Oreo. Or a Nutter Butter, if you're in a pinch.Sheldon
Penny: Here's a question-- as an alien pretending to be human, are you planning to engage in any post-prom mating rituals with Amy?
Sheldon: There are post-prom mating rituals?
Penny: Not always. Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress, then always.
Sheldon: Well, if it's part of the prom experience, then I'm open to it.
Penny: You're kidding.
Sheldon: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, well, then, I will happily catch them with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin. I'm not the best at reading facial cues, but I can see that you're a little turned on.