Izzie Stevens Quotes
Give me back my surgery or I'll shoot your ass off!Izzie
- Permalink: Give me back my surgery or I'll shoot your ass off!
People are terrible to the people they love sometimes. They're mean. You were both having a hard time and you took it out on each other. It doesn't make you the worst wife in the world. It just makes you a person who made a mistake.
- Permalink: People are terrible to the people they love sometimes. They're m...
Cristina: We are not happy, glowy people.
Cristina: We need to get out of here.
- Permalink: We are not happy, glowy people. Yeah. We need to get out of ...
Alex: You stole my surgery!
Izzie: Using me as a doormat is one thing. Screwing with my career is another! I have been wiping your snot and covering your ass for weeks now. And all you've done is abuse me. And for a little while you get to do that because you're heartbroken and pathetic, and I'm a good friend. But it ends now. Get your own surgery and wipe your own snot.
- Permalink: You stole my surgery! Using me as a doormat is one thing. Scr...
Derek: I'd like to buy these two a drink.
Izzie: You are the best roommate ever!
Derek: I am. Just to be clear, if you two ever pull any of that crap with one of my cases again, I will have you thrown out of the program.
- Permalink: I'd like to buy these two a drink. You are the best roommate e...
Izzie: Son of a bitch.
Alex: Go cry to somebody who cares.
- Permalink: Son of a bitch. Go cry to somebody who cares.
Izzie: Dr. Shepherd, I want back on this case. Alex stole him from me. Remember when I was telling you that-
Derek: Dr. Stevens let's be clear. In this hospital, I am not your roommate, I don't give a crap about your personal problems. I have a resident, I don't need another one.
- Permalink: Dr. Shepherd, I want back on this case. Alex stole him from me. ...
Izzie: What are you doing in here?
Derek: I was thinking about making this my office when you move out.
Izzie: When I move out? When am I moving out?
Derek: Oh. Soon?
- Permalink: What are you doing in here? I was thinking about making this m...
Eat the muffin, Mer. Taste the muffin. Remember. The muffin.
- Permalink: Eat the muffin, Mer. Taste the muffin. Remember. The muffin.
Izzie: What did you say to Alex?
Meredith: I... I didn't say anything. I just said it's nice that you two are friendly again.
Izzie: Ugh! Meredith why can't you just mind your own business? I mean... you know what forget it! I should never have told you anything! You can't keep anything to yourself unless it's for Cristina.
Meredith: Not funny!
- Permalink: What did you say to Alex? I... I didn't say anything. I just s...
Izzie: See? I told you I would show you my dress.
Denny: You look better than a bride.
- Permalink: See? I told you I would show you my dress. You look better tha...
Meredith: I'm sorry about chasing Alex.
Izzie: I forgive you.
- Permalink: I'm sorry about chasing Alex. I forgive you.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...