Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Oooh! A trauma!
- Permalink: Oooh! A trauma!
Cristina: "Only three points for watching. You gotta do."
Izzie: "I DO do!"
- Permalink: Only three points for watching. You gotta do. I DO do!
Lexie: I never knew what to say to them. In high school. Kids like him. They were always so... separate from the rest of us, you know, alone. It wasn't like that for me. I was prom queen and class valedictorian.
Izzie: Yeah, I wouldn't broadcast that.
- Permalink: I never knew what to say to them. In high school. Kids like him...
Izzie: Do you want me to keep the family informed?
Erica: I want you to think like a surgeon. You're thinking like a social worker. If you wanna be a social worker you can save yourself a lot of effort because the training is two years not 12. If you wanna be a surgeon, you can update the family when the crisis has passed.
- Permalink: Do you want me to keep the family informed? I want you to thi...
Meredith: Hey, you guys....
Izzie: You can't call dibs on a human being.
Meredith: You guys, I think we should move.
Cristina: Let go of the gurney.
Izzie: YOU let go.
- Permalink: Hey, you guys.... You can't call dibs on a human being. You...
I'm so sick of Meredith and Cristina and their stupid love affair with each other that they have to rub in everyone's faces.
- Permalink: I'm so sick of Meredith and Cristina and their stupid love affa...
I'm going to go in early. I'm going to get on hard-core, Erica Hahn cardio and I'm gonna kick ass at it. And when I kick ass at cardio, it's going to piss Cristina off, but it won't matter, because I'll be a kick-ass cardio god!
- Permalink: I'm going to go in early. I'm going to get on hard-core, Erica ...
Izzie: I'm in love with this incredible guy and we're having problems. And my best friend, he would know what to say to me about it. I need to be able to talk to my best friend. I cannot get through this without my best friend.
George: Why isn't this easier?
Izzie: I don't know.
George: Well, I want my best friend back.
Izzie: Me too.
- Permalink: I'm in love with this incredible guy and we're having problems....
Girl 2: I'm gonna write a letter to his mom and dad.
Girl 1: That's really beautiful.
Girl 2: Yeah.
Izzie: Get out.
Girl 2: What?
Izzie: Get out. You're not even supposed to be in here.
Girl 2: She's here.
Izzie: She's his friend. His best friend. Go away. Go!
Marissa: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ...
Izzie: It's okay. You just lost your best friend. It's... it's the worst thing in the world.
- Permalink: I'm gonna write a letter to his mom and dad. That's really be...
Girl 1: This is so sad. I used to walk by his house everyday.
Girl 2: He was in my algebra class... I think.
Izzie: Marissa, I know that this seems impossible right now, but you will get through this. Danny would have wanted you to.
Marissa: You don't know what he would have wanted. You're just like them. You're a prom queen and you're trying to act like you know what it's like for me. You have no idea what it's like.
Izzie: I wasn't a prom queen. I was the girl in the cheap clothes from the trailor park who got pregnant. I got thrown in the pregnant girls class. None of the mothers would let their kids hang out with me. But I got through it. You will get through this.
- Permalink: This is so sad. I used to walk by his house everyday. He was ...
I love George. Oh, God I do, I love him, and I'm so happy because he's kind and smart and um, sweet and sexy. He's perfect, perfect, except for the fact that he kisses like a chicken. You know a chicken pecking the ground for food, justs pecking and pecking and pecking, and when he's pecking at me like that I forget that I love him, I forget that he's kind and sweet and sexy and I just wanna scream, "Stop pecking at me!" Did he peck you like a chicken, Mer?
- Permalink: I love George. Oh, God I do, I love him, and I'm so happy becau...
Izzie: This is absurd.
Izzie: You shouldn't be sleeping in the On-Call room.
- Permalink: This is absurd. Hey... You shouldn't be sleeping in the On-...