Jack Donaghy Quotes
Jack: The Game?
Tracy: It not happenin.
Jack: Super head?
Tracy: No can do.
Tracy: Wont do.
Jack: MC Skat Kat?
Jack: Raw Dog?
Tracy: Hell no! Me an his beef go way back. We were both on cast members on Nickelodeon show called "Ray-Ray's Garage."
- Permalink: The Game? Nope. T.I.? It not happenin. Super head? No ...
Tracy: Who else is going to be at that party?
Jack: Well, you're going to be sharing the stage with NAS...
Tracy: Nope, he hates me! We used to date the same girl.
Jack: What about Young Jeezy?
Tracy: Forget about it. I called his pit bull gay on 106th and Park.
Liz: That would do it.
- Permalink: Who else is going to be at that party? Well, you're going to b...
Now, there are 140 people on this show, so go out there and make 126 people very happy.
- Permalink: Now, there are 140 people on this show, so go out there and make...
Jack: Hey, Devin, you'd better watch out. Kenneth may take your job one day.
Devon: Or your job, Jack.
Kenneth: [points at janitor] Or his job!
[Jack and Devon stare in silence]
- Permalink: Hey, Devin, you'd better watch out. Kenneth may take your job on...
Jack: Banks is no slouch. He pioneered the concept of ten-second Internet sitcoms.
[cut to computer]
Theme: Makin' it happen!
[husband walks in door]
Husband: Honey, I'm home!
Wife: [sarcastic] Oh, great!
Theme: We made it!
- Permalink: Banks is no slouch. He pioneered the concept of ten-second Inter...
Jack: Good God. Devon is gay. He's even more powerful than I thought.
Liz: Maybe you should seduce him and get him to tell you all his secret plans.
- Permalink: Good God. Devon is gay. He's even more powerful than I thought. ...
Liz: His name's Floyd.
Jack: That's unfortunate.
- Permalink: His name's Floyd. That's unfortunate.
Therapist: I think we're just doing Good Times now.
Tracy: Now do the white dude that my moms left my dad for.
Jack (in stuffed-up voice): Now see hear Tracy, it's impolite to slurp one's soup.
Tracy: Whoa, no need to resort to ugly stereotypes.
- Permalink: I think we're just doing Good Times now. Now do the white dude...
Tracy: No, Dad! Don't die! I love you Dad! I don't wanna dogfight no more!
Jack (normal voice): Tracy that's it! That's it!
Tracy (to therapist): Thank you for showing me there really is love in my family after all. And I need to stay the hell away from them. Donaghy, you're the only family I need, Jackie D.
Jack: You got that right, Tre. You know it's too bad you didn't know Howard Cossell when you were growing up because I had that one in my pocket the whole time.
- Permalink: No, Dad! Don't die! I love you Dad! I don't wanna dogfight no mo...