Sam Bennett Quotes
Naomi: Excuse me?
Sam: I said, hah! Hah, because I was right. Hah, because it was an allergic reaction, so hah to Mark and Addison and you, if you believed them. It was not a panic attack. It was an asthma attack. I am not pathetic. I am a man. I am a man with asthma. So, hah!
- Permalink: Hah! Excuse me? I said, hah! Hah, because I was right. Hah, ...
Miranda: I always liked Addison. Don't always like everybody, but I always liked her. She smells nice, she's polite, she saves babies. So what happened to the brother? Was he lost at birth? Raised by wolves?
Sam: He's not always such an ass.
- Permalink: I always liked Addison. Don't always like everybody, but I alway...
Sam: It's hard to believe the five of us back togeher again.
Naomi: Six. Six, Archer makes six.
Sam: Right, six, I forgot about Archer, six.
Mark: And if you count the worms in Archer's brain, that makes, like, twenty six.
- Permalink: It's hard to believe the five of us back togeher again. Six. S...
Sam: Alright, maybe I was wrong. But for the past two days, you haven't even looked me in the eye, or even acknowledged that I'm a human being. What is your problem?
Sonia: For two days I've been thinking your lips would taste like chocolate and I couldn't look at them.
- Permalink: Alright, maybe I was wrong. But for the past two days, you haven...
Sam: Well that's it. You're not going to read it and ask me about our policies on work-related injuries or-
Sonia: Oh sure you did a very thorough job.
Sam: You knew that I wouldn't be able to find it and you knew that I would kill myself trying to come up with it.
Sonia: Well, by law your office needs to have that. Now you do.
Sam: You enjoy this, don't you? The power, coming in here, pushing me around.
Sonia: Not at all. I've been nothing but professional.
Sam: You've been a bully. You just can't stand real doctors, can you?
- Permalink: Well that's it. You're not going to read it and ask me about our...
(to Naomi) You talked about this practice. The way it's supposed to run. The way we're supposed to treat our patients. You talked about not wanting to give up and then you're going to go downstairs to that place to work with that woman who is doing everything possible to undermine us. To work for that man who's more concerned about getting recognised for his work than which patient lives or dies. How is that not selling out?
- Permalink: You talked about this practice. The way it's supposed to run. Th...
Pete: Is that Ray Daniels?
Sam: Who's Ray Daniels?
Pete: Come on Sam, Rocket-Ray? The Tour de France, Olympic gold medalist. You follow sports.
Sam: Yeah, football, basketball. Riding a bike is not a sport.
- Permalink: Is that Ray Daniels? Who's Ray Daniels? Come on Sam, Rocket-...
Cooper: Regular normal people are driven to murder every day. Right, love, love will do it every time. Twisted, sick, messed-up love.
Sam: Cooper, Charlotte King is still alive, right?
- Permalink: Regular normal people are driven to murder every day. Right, lo...
Pete: I am thinking we should hit a bar tonight after work. Try again. There are so many beautiful women in L.A..
Sam: Pete, Naomi and I, we just came out of a long term relationship. I don't know if I'm ready to...
Pete: Sam! Cooper is dating!
Sam: Cooper is dating the antichrist!
Pete: Well... At least he is dating.
- Permalink: I am thinking we should hit a bar tonight after work. Try again....
Addison: You're drunk.
Sam: I'm not that drunk.
- Permalink: You're drunk. I'm not that drunk.
Mark: What the Hell do you care, Sam?
Sam: I just care.
- Permalink: What the Hell do you care, Sam? I just care.
Sloan is a Dachshund. Dachshunds like to eat poop.
- Permalink: Sloan is a Dachshund. Dachshunds like to eat poop.