Sam Bennett Quotes
Addison: It is raining.
Sam: You're wet.
Addison: Because it is raining. It rains in Seattle, which is where I left my umbrella. It does not rain in Los Angeles.
Dell: It rains in L.A. It's raining right now.
Addison: Really? Right now?
- Permalink: It is raining. You're wet. Because it is raining. It rains ...
Cooper: What did they do that was so great?
Sam: Yeah, what did they do?
Naomi: They saved a marriage. Magic?
- Permalink: What did they do that was so great? Yeah, what did they do? ...
How is that guy and the guy who hired me a stripper the same person?
- Permalink: How is that guy and the guy who hired me a stripper the same pe...
Sam: Addison is mad at me because Cooper hired a stripper.
Violet: I'm ignoring the stripper. Today is a day for ignoring things. I am all business today.
- Permalink: Addison is mad at me because Cooper hired a stripper. I'm ign...
Sam: The next girl I date will be amazing. She will be beautiful, she will be intelligent, and she will be rash free.
Naomi: She'll be better than me?
Sam: She will be way better than you. Okay?
- Permalink: The next girl I date will be amazing. She will be beautiful, sh...
Sam: You have something.
Ginger: Thanks. You're sweet too.
Sam: No, you got something right here.
- Permalink: You have something. Thanks. You're sweet too. No, you got s...
Sam: Hey man, what were you thinking?
Pete: It's a long, sad story.
Cooper: Did you do the thing were she...
[Addison and Noami enter]
Cooper: ... ummm, could be pneumonia.
- Permalink: Hey man, what were you thinking? It's a long, sad story. Di...
Naomi: No Ginger. She can't be her. Ginger can't be her.
Sam: Okay, you're gonna have to translate from freaked out language to normal people language.
- Permalink: No Ginger. She can't be her. Ginger can't be her. Okay, you'r...
Violet: Look, I know she has the largest chunk in this practice, but we agreed to equal votes. We are supposed to vote! Sam, you ought to do something!
Sam: What, me?
Violet: This divorce is killing us! You need to go apologize.
Pete: Just say you were wrong for walking out, so we can go back to being a happy family.
Sam: I never... I didn't... I am not apologizing to her. She's the one.... Naomi hires Addison and then moves her in right next door to me. I saw her naked this morning.
Cooper: You saw her naked?
Pete: Did she look good naked?
- Permalink: Look, I know she has the largest chunk in this practice, but we...
Sam: It's a power play. Naomi is trying to show that she has the power.
Pete: Why did Addison take the job anyway? Wasn't she a big shot in Seattle?
Violet: Is it just me or did Naomi just run over us with a steam roller.
Pete: Is she crazy?
Sam: Naomi's insane.
Pete: I mean Addison. Is she some kind of crazy person who gets kissed once, then decides to change her whole life?
Cooper: You kissed Addison? Really?
- Permalink: It's a power play. Naomi is trying to show that she has the pow...
Pete: What is that?
Cooper: Someone is getting happy.
Naomi: Mr. Wilson is giving a sperm deposit. Get away from the door.
Pete: That's a loud deposit.
Sam: Go Mr. Wilson!
Naomi: You guys are so immature these days.
- Permalink: What is that? Someone is getting happy. Mr. Wilson is givin...
I wanted to see you fight... just once!
- Permalink: I wanted to see you fight... just once!
Charlotte: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're young, beautiful, brilliant. There has to be something you can't have.
Amelia: Some days I'd give that all up.
Charlotte: That's just the craving talking. The longer you go without a drink...
Amelia: I drank at your wedding. I thought it was ginger ale. I spit it out.
Charlotte: OK, since then?
Amelia: Nothing, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Charlotte: It was an accident. Don't let a slip turn into a fall. Get your butt to a meeting.
- Permalink: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're youn...
You are your past. Own it.Violet
- Permalink: You are your past. Own it.