Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Charlie [drunkenly]: You know what I like? Those big pink things with coconut.
Jake: Sno Balls?
Charlie: Yeah. Can you still get those?
Jake: Yeah, but not at the supermarket. You have to go to 7-Eleven.
Charlie: Thank you... Alan, will you drive me to 7-Eleven?
Alan: No, we're trying to study.
Charlie: Okay. I'll pretend like I'm not even here
- Permalink: You know what I like? Those big pink things with coconut. Sno ...
Alan: Okay, Lewis and Clark explored what?
Charlie: [makes buzzer sound] Louisiana Purchase.
Jake: I knew that!
Alan: Yeah, but Uncle Charlie buzzed first.
Charlie: And I'm still buzzed
- Permalink: Okay, Lewis and Clark explored what? Louisiana Purchase. Ri...
Jake: This is really weird.
Alan: Why is it weird? Your mom and I may not be living together anymore, but we're still friends.
Jake: I don't flip off my friends when I talk to them on the phone.
Charlie: Nice shooting. Two with one bullet
- Permalink: This is really weird. Why is it weird? Your mom and I may not ...
Jake [looking at yearbook pictures]: What was going on with your hair?
Jamie: It's called a Jheri curl.
Alan: It was my Michael Jackson period.
Jake: Who's the tall guy next to you?
Jamie: Oh, uh, that's me, Jake.
- Permalink: What was going on with your hair? It's called a Jheri curl. ...
Alan: I assume you finished reading Lord of the Flies for your book report?
Alan: Oh, good. How did you like it?
Jake: I thought it was... a timeless American classic.
Alan: I see. So tell me, what is it about?
Jake: You mean the book?
Alan: Yeah, the book.
Jake: It's called Lord of the Flies, and it's about a really big fly that all the other flies pray to
- Permalink: I assume you finished reading Lord of the Flies for your book re...
Charlie: D-minus? Didn't you read the Cliff Notes?
Jake: That was fifty pages!
Charlie: Unbelievable. Your kid's too lazy to cheat.
Alan: Has it occured to you that maybe he's too honest to cheat?
Jake: No, I'm lazy
- Permalink: D-minus? Didn't you read the Cliff Notes? That was fifty pages...
Alan: Oh, are you, uh, starting that book report already?
Jake: Just making notes.
Alan: Good for you! What do you have so far?
Jake: Lord of the Flies is kind of like Survivor, but with kids.
Alan: Huh! That's, uh... that's an interesting analogy! Uh, what's your favorite part?
Jake: Um... when the first kid gets voted off the island?
- Permalink: Oh, are you, uh, starting that book report already? Just makin...
Berta: Just out of curiosity, what the hell happened in your brother's bathroom?
Jake: Dad was wrestling on the floor with a naked lady.
Berta: The quiet ones are always the freaks
- Permalink: Just out of curiosity, what the hell happened in your brother's ...
Charlie: Hey, Jake, have you ever eaten snails?
Jake: Yeah, sure.
Charlie: I mean in a restaurant.
Jake: Uh, no.
- Permalink: Hey, Jake, have you ever eaten snails? Yeah, sure. I mean in...
Jake: Dad, if Uncle Charlie let you kick him in the nuts would that make you guys even?
Jake [to Charlie]: Boy, he's really mad at you
- Permalink: Dad, if Uncle Charlie let you kick him in the nuts would that ma...
Alan: You cracked the parental code on the cable box again didn't you?
Jake: It's 1234. Even a monkey could crack that
- Permalink: You cracked the parental code on the cable box again didn't you?...
Alan: Tell Jake what you told me last night.
Charlie: Oh, okay, sure. Jake, your father didn't steal the Silly Putty, I did.
Charlie: Yeah, I stuck it in his pocket, so if anything happened, he'd be the one to get in trouble.
Alan: What do you think now, Jake?
Jake: I think Uncle Charlie's a genius
- Permalink: Tell Jake what you told me last night. Oh, okay, sure. Jake, ...