Detective Jane Rizzoli Quotes
It'a med school. The budding minds of today will have patients tomorrow. Grade hard. Save lives.
Jane: When did you become so secretive?
Korsak: When did you become so nosy?
Jane: Have you met my mother?
- Permalink: Have you met my mother?
There are websites devoted to costumes for cats. It doesn't mean they're not crazy.
Korsak: We have a mystery.
Jane: If only we had the mystery machine.
- Permalink: If only we had the mystery machine.
If this is what surviving the apocalypse looks like, I'd rather be a zombie.
Jane: Shaggy and Scooby would be so proud.
Korsak: After you, Velma.
Jane: She's Velma. I'm Daphne, obviously. Maura back me up on this.
- Permalink: She's Velma. I'm Daphne, obviously. Maura back me up on this.
ane: French women don't obsess over the occasional glass of wine while they're pregnant.
Maura: French women don't shave their underarms.
- Permalink: French women don't shave their underarms.
Maura: You know what's in here?
Jane: Yummy goodness.
- Permalink: Yummy goodness.
Frankie: Now I can stop being nice to you for no reason.
Jane: Oh, yeah I wouldn't want you to develop any bad habits.
- Permalink: Oh, yeah I wouldn't want you to develop any bad habits.
Frankie couldn't get away with anything as a kid cause she was always weaseling a confession out of him.
Maura: How about depression?
Jane: Only since you started asking me all of these questions.
- Permalink: Only since you started asking me all of these questions.
In this moment when there feels like there is none here is the good news. Death may have taken Barry but it can't take our memories of him. Those wonderful and perfect and beautiful memories. Those thank God are ours to keep.