Detective Jane Rizzoli Quotes
Korsak: I know he's in my thoughts, he's in my heart and some people would say he's in this room but detective Barry Frost isn't sitting here.
Jane: It's just a chair.
- Permalink: It's just a chair.
Latin card and a metaphor plant? He could be your soulmate or your clone.
Maura: And when I look at him I picture us having sex, if you get my drift?
Jane: It'd be impossible not to.
- Permalink: It'd be impossible not to.
You have motive, access, and your alibi is not only flimsy it's kind of pretentious.
It'a med school. The budding minds of today will have patients tomorrow. Grade hard. Save lives.
Jane: When did you become so secretive?
Korsak: When did you become so nosy?
Jane: Have you met my mother?
- Permalink: Have you met my mother?
There are websites devoted to costumes for cats. It doesn't mean they're not crazy.
Korsak: We have a mystery.
Jane: If only we had the mystery machine.
- Permalink: If only we had the mystery machine.
If this is what surviving the apocalypse looks like, I'd rather be a zombie.
Jane: Shaggy and Scooby would be so proud.
Korsak: After you, Velma.
Jane: She's Velma. I'm Daphne, obviously. Maura back me up on this.
- Permalink: She's Velma. I'm Daphne, obviously. Maura back me up on this.
ane: French women don't obsess over the occasional glass of wine while they're pregnant.
Maura: French women don't shave their underarms.
- Permalink: French women don't shave their underarms.
Maura: You know what's in here?
Jane: Yummy goodness.
- Permalink: Yummy goodness.