Detective Jane Rizzoli Quotes
Frankie: Now I can stop being nice to you for no reason.
Jane: Oh, yeah I wouldn't want you to develop any bad habits.
- Permalink: Oh, yeah I wouldn't want you to develop any bad habits.
Frankie couldn't get away with anything as a kid cause she was always weaseling a confession out of him.
Maura: How about depression?
Jane: Only since you started asking me all of these questions.
- Permalink: Only since you started asking me all of these questions.
In this moment when there feels like there is none here is the good news. Death may have taken Barry but it can't take our memories of him. Those wonderful and perfect and beautiful memories. Those thank God are ours to keep.
So either she's Elasta-girl or Lilly Green didn't kill Toby Warren.
- Permalink: So either she's Elasta-girl or Lilly Green didn't kill Toby Warren.
Oh no, Korsak. Maura's named her. Now we'll never be able to give her back.
Any dead bodies lying in the street that are in need of a suspect to go with them?
Barry loved his work. He wouldn't want me to curl up and stop doing mine.
Jane: Did the autopsy smell follow you in here?
Maura: No, but your hormones did.
- Permalink: No, but your hormones did.
Maura: Caffeine bad.
Jane: Death worse.
- Permalink: Death worse.
So bigger boobs and no sex. It's a guys worst nightmare.
- Permalink: So bigger boobs and no sex. It's a guys worst nightmare.
You may not know this but that one, when he falls he falls hard. So you can't mess with his heart, OK.