Jason Stackhouse Quotes
Steve: On the final day of reckoning we'll see who goes to heaven and who goes to hell
Jason: I reckon I've already been to heaven... it was inside your wife
- Permalink: On the final day of reckoning we'll see who goes to heaven and w...
That sonuvabitch. It's like he sucked out my brain and planted all his own babies there
- Permalink: That sonuvabitch. It's like he sucked out my brain and planted ...
Sarah: Jason, I thought I loved Steve, but I never even knew what love was until you just showed me
Jason: Wow, that's uh.. intense
- Permalink: Jason, I thought I loved Steve, but I never even knew what love ...
Sarah: I think that after all your trials, heart ache and pain. God wants you to have a reward
Jason: You sure?
Sarah: Let me reward you, Jason. Let me help you find your way back to joy
- Permalink: I think that after all your trials, heart ache and pain. God wa...
Orry Dawson: Officially the church can not condone what you did. You took the lives of four women. Women who had tainted themselves and their race. But still human women... But we do recognize that your methods may have been flawed, your intentions were pure.
Jason: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Orry Dawson: That's smart. Don't admit to anything
- Permalink: Officially the church can not condone what you did. You took the...
Jason: All I'm sayin' is Lafayette didn't have to kidnap him and I'm pretty sure he left with some V.
Amy: Hey! If you wanna make the same arrangement with Eddie as Lafayette, than have at it. This was the only thing I could think of to get you out of blowin' your first vampire.
Jason: You've done this before, haven't you?
Amy: Done what?
Jason: This! Kidnappin' vampires!
Amy: Jason, baby. You're sweet but you've gotta mellow out
- Permalink: All I'm sayin' is Lafayette didn't have to kidnap him and I'm pr...
Amy [entring Merlotte's]: Intense! All these animals on the wall, it's like a natural history museum.
Jason: Hah! I never noticed them.
Amy: How could you not? Everyone of these animals lived a life full of experiences that we can't even imagine!
Jason: Does that weird you out? We could always go someplace else!
Amy: No, no. Everyone has to eat, right? We are all links on the universal food chain. See, squirrel eats nuts, snake eat the squirrel, gator eat the snake... and we can eat pretty much everything we want. It's the circle of life.
Jason: Jesus Christ! I wanna lick your mind!
Amy: Let's have lunch first
- Permalink: Intense! All these animals on the wall, it's like a natural hist...
Sookie: Jason, you look me in the eye and you tell me the truth. Did you kill Dawn?
Jason: What? No. Sookie... Look, when Maudette died I thought I might of done it, and it turned out I didn't. With Dawn, I don't even think I might have done it, so I know I didn't
- Permalink: Jason, you look me in the eye and you tell me the truth. Did you...
Jason: Look, Gran, I am the man in this family.
Gran: You are a man in this family, but I am the oldest person here and this is my house. You better respect me boy.
Bill: Actually, I'm the oldest person here
- Permalink: Look, Gran, I am the man in this family. You are a man in this...