Jenny Humphrey Quotes
Blair: My, my. If it isn't Little J, risen from the ashes?
Jenny: I came to tell you in person. You win.
Blair: Oh sweetie, we just started to play.
Jenny: No, you don't understand. I'm done. With you, with them, all of it.
Blair: Just like that, you wave the white flag.
Jenny: I lied. And I stole and I lost the respect for my family. For what, so I can be like you? You asked me before if it was all worth it. And my answer is, it's not.
Blair: I tried to warn you. There's a price to pay. I always knew a girl like you couldn't afford it.
Jenny: Well you were right.
- Permalink: My, my. If it isn't Little J, risen from the ashes? I came to...
[to Eric] Oh my God, wait, do you have a crush on me or something? Don't be embarrassed, it's totally understandable, and not that unexpected actually. I'm flattered, it's just, my heart belongs to Asher. I've gotta go, but text me, okay?
- Permalink: Oh my God, wait, do you have a crush on me or something? Don't...
Even you should know that jealousy clashes with L.L. Bean pants!
- Permalink: Even you should know that jealousy clashes with L.L. Bean pants...
Rufus: You used to cry when I didn't walk you to school.
Jenny: That wasn't me, that was Dan.
Dan: I was six. It was a very emotional time for me, post-tee ball.
- Permalink: You used to cry when I didn't walk you to school. That wasn't...
Elise: What are you doing? He's gorgeous.
Jenny: He's a dog-walker. I need a king, not a jester.
- Permalink: What are you doing? He's gorgeous. He's a dog-walker. I need ...
Dan: I can't concentrate.
Jenny: The sound of your own voice annoying you?
- Permalink: I can't concentrate. The sound of your own voice annoying you...
Blair: If you go with them, I'll ruin you.
Jenny: And how are you possibly going to do that?
- Permalink: If you go with them, I'll ruin you. And how are you possibly ...
Jenny: Well, I've never seen you give up so easily.
Dan: Can you not start with me?
Jenny: Can you not give me something to start with? Why are you taking his advice? He's old and alone.
Jenny: Tell Serena again. Without the pregnancy scare in a quiet, without a distraction kind of way. But, then again, what do I know about romance or anything else?
Dan: No, no. Actually, Jen, that's a very good idea.
Jenny: What would you do without me?
Dan: Promise me I will find out one day?
- Permalink: Well, I've never seen you give up so easily. Can you not star...
Rufus: My son, the writer.
Alison: Published writer.
Jenny: Yeah, you got your dream girl and you're star of the New Yorker. Maybe you should just die now.
Dan: It's true. I may have peaked.
- Permalink: My son, the writer. Published writer. Yeah, you got your dr...