Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Goodbye, Jenny from Brooklyn.
- Permalink: Goodbye, Jenny from Brooklyn.
Jenny: I had a plan and I should have stuck to it. I'm going to Cotillion with Graham Collins.
Blair: I'll allow it. Sorry Eric.
Jenny: Actually Blair, since I'm queen of Constance and Graham Collins is my escort, I don't think I need you as my escort anymore.
Blair: Jenny, you're lucky to have me. Don't push it.
Jenny: Your era's over. And so is that headband.
- Permalink: I had a plan and I should have stuck to it. I'm going to Cotilli...
Eric: It helps if you count out loud.
Jenny: Eric you don't have to be nice to me. I've been so awful to you and Jonathan.
Eric: True. But I'm a better person than you.
Jenny: Also true.
- Permalink: It helps if you count out loud. Eric you don't have to be nice...
Have I not impressed upon you how important tomorrow night is? It's my debut in society. I have to be perfect, and that means having the perfect escort.
- Permalink: Have I not impressed upon you how important tomorrow night is? I...
Jenny: Everyone gets egged on Halloween.
Eric: You didn't.
- Permalink: Everyone gets egged on Halloween. You didn't.
Jenny: You know I have to act this way about school stuff. I'm still your friend. I'm still your sister. I just can't let the worlds get confused.
Eric: I'm not confused. I want nothing to do with you in either world.
- Permalink: You know I have to act this way about school stuff. I'm still yo...
Jenny: Can we agree not to say the word steps anymore?
Eric: I would like nothing better.
- Permalink: Can we agree not to say the word steps anymore? I would like n...
Jenny: Eric, Constance is gonna be so great now! No more hierarchy, no more mean girls. They won't copy how the queen dresses. It's going to be a new era of sunlight and fairness.
Eric: I don't think that's what Blair had in mind when she picked you as her successor.
Jenny: Too bad! Hey, when does Jonathan get back from his fencing camp in Torino?
Eric: Not 'til next month. [sees girls dressed like J] Oh, that's disturbing.
- Permalink: Eric, Constance is gonna be so great now! No more hierarchy, no ...
There is no more hierarchy. The steps of the MET will no longer be restricted to a certain crowd. No more Nairtinis, no more headbands ... This is a new era! Let freedom reign!
[applause, followed by girls texting]
- Permalink: There is no more hierarchy. The steps of the MET will no longer ...
Jenny: People change, Chuck.
Chuck: Not you. Not about this. Jenny Humphrey, who used to sit in Brooklyn and look at the lights across the water. Who went toe-to-toe with Blair Waldorf and actually won her respect. You can't tell me that girl still isn't there. Now that the dream is real, you owe it to her to live it.
Jenny: Blair doesn't want me to be queen.
Chuck: Maybe we can make her reconsider.
- Permalink: People change, Chuck. Not you. Not about this. Jenny Humphrey,...
Blair: [to Jenny] Did you really think this little stunt would help you win back queen?! I will make your life a living hell! I-
Jenny: Blair, I-
Chuck: It wasn't her idea.
Blair: This was you? Did you have any idea how much you humiliated me?
Chuck: You accomplished that with your little teenybopper sleepover.
- Permalink: Did you really think this little stunt would help you win back q...
Chuck: Blair's gone Colonel Kurtz. She needs to be brought back to Earth. Help me. And I'll help you take over the crown.
Jenny: They don't want my kind of leadership. They want a tyrant who will police their behavior. Someone who will track their movement on the social ladder.
Chuck: I need you. You're fooling yourself if you don't think you were born to rule this school.
- Permalink: Blair's gone Colonel Kurtz. She needs to be brought back to Eart...