Jeremy Gilbert Quotes
My problem is that everyone thinks I shouldn't have one!
- Permalink: My problem is that everyone thinks I shouldn't have one!
I did my part. She's definitely not hiding in the Salvatore's liquor cabinet.
Elena: Jeremy why would you even risk it?
Jeremy: Because she looks good in a bikini.
- Permalink: Because she looks good in a bikini.
Jeremy: It's not a big deal.
Matt: Not a big deal. Right. I forgot you don't care about anything.
- Permalink: Not a big deal. Right. I forgot you don't care about anything.
One part wolf’s bane, one part vervain; altogether, the dumbest idea that either of you have ever had.
How do you expect me to care about when this is my life? Take a look around, it's not like I could bring my teachers a note saying "sorry i missed class today we were under a doppleganger invasion."
Liv: She run away from home?
Jeremy: No. She's been possessed by her evil doppleganger.
- Permalink: No. She's been possessed by her evil doppleganger.
Bonnie we're happy, can't we just act like it?
- Permalink: Bonnie we're happy, can't we just act like it?
Alaric: You honestly think I'd leave Damon in charge and not look back?
Damon: He's talking about me, isn't he?
Jeremy: He says you're a dick.
- Permalink: He says you're a dick.
Jeremy: I'm not sure what else to say.
Bonnie: Say that I'm not going anywhere. Say that even though they couldn't see me, I've been there the whole time.
- Permalink: I'm not sure what else to say. Say that I'm not going anywhere...
I am a hunter. Plus, I work out.
- Permalink: I am a hunter. Plus, I work out.
I don't take orders from you, dick.
- Permalink: I don't take orders from you, d**k.
You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.Damon
- Permalink: You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventur...
Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.
- Permalink: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A min...