Jesse Porter Quotes
Jesse: Well, they missed a good funeral. Where do you think they are?
Sam: Hard to say. A lot of places in the world with C4 and yogurt. We'll be here for them. They will contact us when the time is right. Got any plans?
Jesse: Not really no. You?
Sam: I'm supposed to meet a guy at the Carlito later. Friend of Elsa's.
Jesse: What about?
Sam: I don't know, some kind of problem. Sounded pretty desperate on the phone. Wanna come with?
Jesse: You buying the Mojitos?
- Permalink: Well, they missed a good funeral. Where do you think they are? ...
Madeline: Jesse, how can you do this? With everything that's happened with Michael, you're still here.
Jesse: What makes you think I'm just here for Michael?
Madeline: We're talking about going into hiding, for years maybe. With a bunch of people who haven't made your life very easy. Haven't you just wanted to.... go?
Jesse: I've asked myself that same questions many many times. When I was a kid, it was just me and my mom. Then she got killed and it was just me until I met you guys. I never had a family, now I got one.
Madeline: You do have a family Jesse. Sorry.
- Permalink: Jesse, how can you do this? With everything that's happened with...
Jesse: For this plan to work we got to get there fast.
Sam: Whose car are we going to take?
Fiona: You have to ask?
- Permalink: For this plan to work we got to get there fast. Whose car are ...
Sam: I think I tore a ligament or something on top of that stupid bus.
Jesse: God, will you stop complaining about it.
Sam: I'm not complaining; it just hurts.
Jesse: Right, that's called complaining. That's what complaining is.
- Permalink: I think I tore a ligament or something on top of that stupid bus...
Burke: She's going to be in a holding cell somewhere in that building.
Jesse: Who is she?
Burke: She's a girl in a holding cell somewhere inside the building, that's all you need to know.
- Permalink: She's going to be in a holding cell somewhere in that building. ...
Jesse: You ok?
Sam: Yeah, just been a long day. Kind of hoping it would be over.
Jesse: I hate to say this Sam, but I think this thing is far from over.
- Permalink: You ok? Yeah, just been a long day. Kind of hoping it would be...
Burke: The first guy I talked to about this job had a plan taking out the guard's front gate and pulling the truck out bloody. Is that pretty much what you're thinking?
Jesse: Any idiot can throw a rock at a wasp's nest. We're finesse guys. We'll get you truck make a much smaller mess.
- Permalink: The first guy I talked to about this job had a plan taking out t...
Jesse: Look Sam, you know I want to help Mike out, but I got clients to answer to. I can't just go running off to the DR on a random Thursday.
Sam: Tell me about it. I was supposed to go have some extra special Sammy time with Elsa this weekend but that ain't happening
- Permalink: Look Sam, you know I want to help Mike out, but I got clients to...
Jesse: The Lone Ranger routine may feel noble, but it's going to get you killed one day.
Sam: Actually, even Lone Ranger had Tonto and a horse.
Jesse: Yeah, [points to himself] Tonto. [points to Sam] Horse.
- Permalink: The Lone Ranger routine may feel noble, but it's going to get yo...