John Diggle Quotes
Diggle: A girl needs her father.
Deadshot: No, not this father. The best thing I can do for her life? Not be in it.
- Permalink: No, not this father. The best thing I can do for her life? Not be in it.
Diggle: Who is that?
Sara: His name is Slade Wilson and unless we stop him he's going to kill Oliver and his entire family.
Felicity: This isn't about them being together. This is about me, K? Sara can analyze blood, she can kick ass, she can do anything. And the one I'm supposed to be good at I'm failing at miserably. Why do you even need me now that you have her?
Diggle: Because you're irreplaceable Felicity.
- Permalink: Because you're irreplaceable Felicity.
Roy: Does this group have a name, like "Team Arrow" or something?
Oliver: We don't call ourselves that.
Felicity: I do. Occasionally.
Diggle: Welcome aboard.
- Permalink: Welcome aboard.
So, the secret society gets a new member.
- Permalink: So, the secret society gets a new member.
Diggle: Where ya goin'?
Oliver: To give a friend the benefit of the doubt.
- Permalink: To give a friend the benefit of the doubt.
I think you didn't have a problem with Felicity’s performance until she met Barry Allen.
Diggle: I've just never seen you spooked like this before.
Oliver: That should tell you something.
- Permalink: That should tell you something.
Diggle: I think our Miss Smoak is smitten.
Oliver: Diggle, what did you find out about Mr. Allen?
Diggle: He's not who he says he is.
- Permalink: He's not who he says he is.
Diggle: Why am I getting that you know more about this than Felicity's new friend?
Oliver: Pray I'm wrong.
- Permalink: Pray I'm wrong.
Felicity: Just thinking out loud, but are we sure this is the best plan we can come up with? I know Lyla's your friend, but...
Diggle: Felicity, Lyla isn't my friend. She was my wife.
- Permalink: Felicity, Lyla isn't my friend. She was my wife.
Sara: Dig, you may be a three-tour special forces veteran, but I was trained by the people that make the special forces look
like a kindergarten class so step aside, or be put down.
Diggle: It's your funeral Sara.
Sara: It wouldn't be my first.
- Permalink: It wouldn't be my first.