Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Felicity: Just thinking out loud, but are we sure this is the best plan we can come up with? I know Lyla's your friend, but...
Diggle: Felicity, Lyla isn't my friend. She was my wife.
- Permalink: Felicity, Lyla isn't my friend. She was my wife.
Sara: Dig, you may be a three-tour special forces veteran, but I was trained by the people that make the special forces look
like a kindergarten class so step aside, or be put down.
Diggle: It's your funeral Sara.
Sara: It wouldn't be my first.
- Permalink: It wouldn't be my first.
Diggle: How'd it go with your mother?
Oliver: Not well. Have you found somebody for me to hit yet?
- Permalink: Not well. Have you found somebody for me to hit yet?
You know Oliver, somebody once told me that secrets have weight. The more you keep, the harder it is to keep moving.
Oliver, what I would like to know is what you were doing at Laurel's office in the first place. She makes you public enemy number one and you figured this was a good time to chat?
- Permalink: Oliver, what I would like to know is what you were doing at Laur...
Oliver: I got wrapped up in my own suffering and I forgot that some other people might be suffering, too.
Diggle: You know, we're getting dangerously close to hug territory, so I'm gonna fall back.
- Permalink: I got wrapped up in my own suffering and I forgot that some othe...
Diggle: You know I was just about to make my move on her. I didn't need one of your trick arrows getting in the way.
Oliver: I couldn't risk it. Where would I be without my black driver.
- Permalink: You know I was just about to make my move on her. I didn't need ...
Healthcare has enough problems without you punks.
- Permalink: Healthcare has enough problems without you punks.
Oliver: We're late.
Diggle: The good news is you get to make your dramatic entrance.
Oliver: Oh I'm just glad Oliver Queen has a reputation for showing up late.
Diggle: You know, I've been meaning to tell you it really wears me out no end the way you refer to yourself in the third person like that.
- Permalink: We're late. The good news is you get to make your dramatic ent...
Felicity: Guess what I majored in. Hint - not the secretarial arts!
Oliver: Felicity! If I'm going to be Oliver Queen, CEO, the I cannot very well travel down 18 floors every time you and I need to discuss how we spend out nights.
Felicity: And I love spending the night with you...three...two...one. I worked very hard to get where I am and it wasn't so I could fetch you coffee!
Diggle: Well, it could be worse. My secret identity is his black driver.
- Permalink: Guess what I majored in. Hint - not the secretarial arts! Feli...
I would have emailed, but this isn't exactly an email hot spot.
- Permalink: I would have emailed, but this isn't exactly an email hot spot.
Oliver: If we're gonna do this, it has to be about Tommy. I need to be the man he hoped I could be. Now you two have helped me take the first step.
Felicity: So what's step two? I'm game for anything as long as it doesn't involve skydiving, and I'm pretty down on landmines now, too.
Oliver: The city still needs saving, but not by The Hood. Not by some vigilante who's just crossing names off a list. It needs something more.
Diggle: It needs a hero, Oliver.
Felicity: It's too bad The Hoods kind of ruined your nickname.
Oliver: No, it's good. I don't want to be called The Hood anymore.
Diggle: Okay. So what do you want to be called?
- Permalink: If we're gonna do this, it has to be about Tommy. I need to be t...