Juliette Barnes Quotes
I think when I feel like somebody is going to hurt me, I just make sure that I hurt myself first and worse. Burn the house down while I'm still in it.
Juliette: It meant nothing.
Avery: It meant nothing?
Avery: God that almost makes it worse, does it ever mean anything to you?
- Permalink: God that almost makes it worse, does it ever mean anything to you?
Juliette: It turns out he's a pretty good dude.
Rayna: Yeah he is.
Juliette: Well hold on to him, because they are few and far between.
- Permalink: Well hold on to him, because they are few and far between.
I'm panicked about Scarlett. That was my stage she collapsed on. That was my boyfriend she was clinging to.
Turns out hooking up with a married man isn't the worst thing you can do.
Glenn: Looks like the tabloids finally have something other than you to talk about.
Juliette: She's a kid, I'd rather them talk about me.
- Permalink: She's a kid, I'd rather them talk about me.
Juliette: I do, I do trust you, which scares me even more. You have my heart, you're capable of destroying me.
Avery: I would never do that.
- Permalink: I would never do that.
Don't do that, I'm not your butterfly of a girlfriend who needs her hand held.
What you're bailing on the party? Great that's one less person's feelings I have to tiptoe around all night.
I wish I'd known that my Highway 65 signing bonus was a gag order.
- Permalink: I wish I'd known that my Highway 65 signing bonus was a gag order.
As far as I'm concerned, you are my best offer.
- Permalink: As far as I'm concerned, you are my best offer.
The best part is, Jeff Fordham has to publicly dine on a big fat plate of chicken fried crow.
Hey Pete. I'm not exactly sure what your problem is. Maybe the good Lord only gave you two inches. I don't know. But I'll tell you one thing. You ever try to contact my friend again or in any way mess with her, I will make it my mission to ruin you. And unlike you, I actually have the power to do it.Rayna
It's not fun being Juliette Barnes anymore.Juliette
- Permalink: It's not fun being Juliette Barnes anymore.