Lem Hewitt Quotes
Deal with it!Phil and Lem
- Permalink: Deal with it!
Lem: These super-bagels are terrible. You can totally taste the high impact carbon.
Phil: That's because they're 98% high impact carbon. Whenever you go past 97%, it's hard to mask the taste.
- Permalink: These super-bagels are terrible. You can totally taste the high ...
Phil: Are you sure we're doing the right thing?
Lem: I've never been so sure about being unsure of anything in my life.
Phil: Good. Then we're on the same page. Let's do it.
- Permalink: Are you sure we're doing the right thing? I've never been so s...
Lem: Maybe we should take a stand. Maybe we should say this is the one thing that must not be used for evil.
Phil: Or maybe we say that the next thing we make must not be used for evil, but this one with we're fine with. And maybe the next one after that. But someday, they will push us too far, and the next time after that..
Lem: No, the time is now. 12:35. Maybe we should discuss this for another 20 minutes and then commit to something.
- Permalink: Maybe we should take a stand. Maybe we should say this is the on...
Ted: Phil, why on earth would you use your voice for the translator device?
Phil: It was the fastest way to fix it, since we already had my voice in the computer from that failed talking frying pan project.
Lem: Stupid thing wouldn't stop screaming when you put it on the burner.
Phil: Plus, it was very critical. "You really need that much butter?" Screw you, frying pan.
- Permalink: Phil, why on earth would you use your voice for the translator d...
Lem: Oh, my God. Maybe we're evil scientists.
Phil: (laughing manically) I'm sorry. I laugh like that when faced with an unpleasant truth. That's why I got thrown out of that Al Gore movie.
- Permalink: Oh, my God. Maybe we're evil scientists. (laughing manically) ...
Lem: We don't create evil things.
Ted: Some might see this long-range people-skinning laser as evil-ish.
Phil: Well, that was only designed so you could peel an orange in your kitchen while sitting comfortably in your living room.
Ted: Well, now it's used to peel enemy soldiers overseas while you sit comfortably in the Pentagon.
- Permalink: We don't create evil things. Some might see this long-range pe...
Lem: Now we're on to how you're gonna fix it.
Patricia: I can't tell the company. They'll put something in my food that makes me infertile.
Phil: They don't do things like that or cancel gym memberships.
- Permalink: Now we're on to how you're gonna fix it. I can't tell the comp...
Lem: Ted, we need your help.
Phil: We were working really hard in the lab...
Lem: And we had this pinata...
Ted: Pinata? That doesn't sound like really hard work.
Phil: It was stuffed with science.
- Permalink: Ted, we need your help. We were working really hard in the lab...