Lenny Leonard Quotes
Lenny: Homer, don't be a sap all of your life. Just fill out a few medical insurance forms creatively. Charge that Dimoxinil stuff to the company.
Homer: But it's a thousand bucks. Burns would can my butt in no time flat.
Lenny: (Sarcastically) Ooh! A thousand bucks. So what? To Mr. Burns, that's one less ivory back scratcher.
- Permalink: Homer, don't be a sap all of your life. Just fill out a few medi...
Lenny: Date night, it's the embalming fluid that keeps the mummy of a marriage fresh after the heart and brain have been pulled out through the nose.
Carl: I never should have given you that Egyptology book.
- Permalink: Date night, it's the embalming fluid that keeps the mummy of a m...
Lenny: Hey, way to go, Homer. Way to go!
Co-worker: Hey, what'll I tell the boss?
Homer: Tell him I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for ten minutes!
- Permalink: Hey, way to go, Homer. Way to go! Hey, what'll I tell the boss...
Homer: That is the most amazing doughnut I've ever tasted
Mr. Burns: Well, if you stay on with the Springfield nuclear plant, you could have one of these tasty beauties every day.
Lenny [about doughnut]: One of these every day might kill us.
Carl: Can we get a health plan to go with them?
Mr. Burns: Sure, you could have a health care or.... two donuts a day.
- Permalink: That is the most amazing doughnut I've ever tasted Well, if yo...
Lenny: Are these business cards or passports to a better future?
Gator McCall: Those are business cards.
- Permalink: Are these business cards or passports to a better future? Thos...
Lenny: I'm gonna miss ted, he was a good supervisor
Carl: Definitely hands off. He didn't mind if we punched out late
Homer: And he didn't mind that we made a few changes to the soda machine...mmm... beer
- Permalink: I'm gonna miss ted, he was a good supervisor Definitely hands ...