Leonard Hofstadter Quotes
Leonard: I wasn't screwing around with anyone.
Raj: Of course not. She was just sniffing around your goods because she was hunting for truffles.
- Permalink: I wasn't screwing around with anyone. Of course not. She was j...
Leonard: Can I tell you a secret?
Penny: What's that?
Leonard: All these women chasing me, I kinda do feel like Captain Kirk.
Penny: Can I tell you a secret?
Penny: Keep talking about Captain Kirk and we're all going to stop.
Leonard: Message ... received.
- Permalink: Can I tell you a secret? What's that? All these women chasi...
Leonard: It's nice to have a young, attractive woman sniffing around the goods.
Raj: I both hate you and want to be you. It's Ryan Gosling all over again.
- Permalink: It's nice to have a young, attractive woman sniffing around the ...
Okay, so Wolowitz and Stuart are paralyzed, Santa's dead, and I picked this over sex with my girlfriend.
- Permalink: Okay, so Wolowitz and Stuart are paralyzed, Santa's dead, and I ...
Leonard: I grew up in a house full of crazy academics. Instead of leaving Santa milk and cookies, we had to leave him a research paper. And, in the morning you could tell he'd been there because that paper would be graded.
Sheldon: No wonder you love Christmas. That sounds amazing.
- Permalink: I grew up in a house full of crazy academics. Instead of leaving...
Penny: Is having a real-life girlfriend that has sex with you getting in the way of your board games.
Leonard: A little bit, yeah.
- Permalink: Is having a real-life girlfriend that has sex with you getting i...
Penny: You are so butch.
Leonard: Oh, I got a little paper cut.
Penny: Of course you did, your hands are softer than veal.
- Permalink: You are so butch. Oh, I got a little paper cut. Of course yo...
Sheldon: Is anyone else troubled by the Spider-Man theme song?
Leonard: Why would it trouble you? It's like your third favorite cartoon theme song.
Sheldon: It is, right behind [Sheldon sings "Inspector Gadget" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" theme songs]
Sheldon: However, the Spider-Man lyrics posit that Spider-Man's Spider-Man does whatever a spider can.
Howard: Yeah, so?
Sheldon: I can think of many things that Spider-Man can't do that a spider can. One crawl in your ear and die, two legally leave Guatemala without a passport, and three have sex with a spider.
- Permalink: Is anyone else troubled by the Spider-Man theme song? Why woul...
Raj: You got this buddy.
Leonard: Yeah, come on, Howard. Hook that worm.
Raj: You can do it.
Penny: That's great. Cheerleading. Way to man things up.
- Permalink: You got this buddy. Yeah, come on, Howard. Hook that worm. Y...