Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Leonard: We'll miss you Sheldon.
Sheldon: Yeah, well, who wants to spend the whole weekend, running around a bunch of pretend planets, battling made up monsters? That's for babies.
Howard: Yeah, but it's got lightsabers.
Sheldon: Please, Amy! It's got lightsabers!
- Permalink: We'll miss you Sheldon. Yeah, well, who wants to spend the who...
Leonard: It will be like our World of Warcraft party a few years ago when the neighbors called the cops on us.
Howard: They called the cops because of the smell. They thought we were dead.
Raj: We were badass back in the day.
Leonard: All right, let's do it.
Howard: 48 hours of Star Wars gaming.
Raj: It's on like Alderaan.
- Permalink: It will be like our World of Warcraft party a few years ago when...
Raj: Hey, want to spend some time playing the new Star Wars game this weekend?
Leonard: Oh, I don't know. I kinda promised myself I'd get off the computer, be more physically active, get some exercise....?
Howard: You're about to walk up three flights of stairs.
Leonard: Good point. I'm in.
- Permalink: Hey, want to spend some time playing the new Star Wars game this...
Penny: Why did you get bongos?
Sheldon: Richard Feynman played bongos, I thought I would give that a try
Leonard: Richard Feynman was a physicist
Penny: It's three o'clock in the morning, I don't care if Richard Feynman was a purple leprechaun that lived in my butt!
- Permalink: Why did you get bongos? Richard Fineman played bongos, I thoug...
Penny: Ok, what just happened?
Leonard: I don't know. Between you playing chess like Bobby Fischer, and Sheldon being ok with you in his spot, I'm guessing someone went back in time and changed the course of human events.
- Permalink: Ok, what just happened? I don't know. Between you playing ches...
Penny: I use to cut my brother's hair. I could do it for you
Sheldon: I know you mean well, offering the skills of the hill folk, but here in town we don't churn our own butter, we don't make dresses from gunny sacks, and sure-as-shootin don't get our hair cut by bottle blon..
Leonard: Sheldon be nice!
- Permalink: I use to cut my brother's hair. I could do it for you I know y...
Leonard: It's going to be difficult to find something you are both equally good at.
Raj: Is there anything you are both equally bad at?
Sheldon and Kripke: Sports.
- Permalink: It's going to be difficult to find something you are both equall...
Penny: So you're saying if I became a famous movie star, we got married, you wouldn't sign a pre-nup?
Leonard: Absolutely not! If I'm gonna be stuck at home with the kids while you're on location cheating on me with Ryan Gosling ... then Leonard gots to get paid.
- Permalink: So you're saying if I became a famous movie star, we got married...
You call that a glowstick? [Pulls out his light saber and turns it on.] That is a glowstick!
- Permalink: You call that a glowstick? That is a glowstick!
- Permalink: 'Sup 'Sup
I am sick of the Roommate Agreement.
- Permalink: I am sick of the Roommate Agreement.
Leonard: Sheldon, Canada is not going to invade California.
Sheldon: Yeah, really? You think those hippies in Washington and Oregon can stop them?
- Permalink: Sheldon, Canada is not going to invade California. Yeah, reall...