Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sheldon: Are you still mad about the sperm bank?
Sheldon: Do you want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?
Leonard: Not really.
Sheldon: If the height of a single step is off by as little as two millimeters most people will trip.
Leonard: I don't careâ€”two millimeters?! That doesn't seem right.
Sheldon: No, it's true! I did a series of experiments when I was twelve; my father broke his clavicle.
- Permalink: Are you still mad about the sperm bank? No! Do you want to h...
Leonard [referring to him and Penny]: Our babies would be smart and beautiful.
Sheldon: Not to mention imaginary
- Permalink: Our babies would be smart and beautiful. Not to mention imagin...
[at the high-IQ sperm bank discussing donating...]
Sheldon: What if she ends up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use an integral or a differential to solve for the area under a curve?
Leonard: I'm sure she'll still love him.
Sheldon: I wouldn't
- Permalink: What if she ends up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should...
Leonard: We need to widen our circle.
Sheldon: I have a very wide circle. I have 212 friends on MySpace.
Leonard: Yes, and you've never met one of them.
Sheldon: That's the beauty of it
- Permalink: We need to widen our circle. I have a very wide circle. I have...
Leonard: At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions just to make the math come out.
Sheldon: I didn't invent them, they are there!
Leonard: In what universe?
Sheldon: In all of them, that's the point
- Permalink: At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions just to make the ...