Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Raj: So that's it. Everything's sold out?
Howard: I can't believe we're not going.
Sheldon: It's okay. You know, there-there's always WonderCon in Annheim, you know? That-That's just as good. ... Excuse me. [Cries]
Raj: Anyone in?
All the Guys: No!
Sheldon: Do not stop refreshing your screens!
All the Guys: Refresh. Refresh. Refresh....
Penny: Yeah, this is not gonna be enough coffee.
- Permalink: Yeah, this is not gonna be enough coffee.
Leonard: Look, if you want to break up, just say it.
Leonard: No, no, no, I take it back, don't say it. Just hate me but stay with me. It worked for my parents.
Penny: Listen. I don't want to break up with you.
- Permalink: Listen. I don't want to break up with you.
Leonard: Can we please have some privacy?
Sheldon: No. I'm as much a part of this relationship as you two. And I think it's high time we put all our cards on the table. For example, where is this going? Are you two ever getting married? And if so, where will we all live? Have you thought about that?
Leonard: Listen. I could never do what you're doing. I'd be terrified.
Penny: Well it's scary for me too.
Sheldon: I'm fine with it.
Leonard: My point is: just because I couldn't do it doesn't mean you shouldn't. And I'm proud of you.
Penny: Okay. Thank you.
- Permalink: Okay. Thank you.
Penny: Let's get married?
Penny: Leonard Hofstadter, will you marry me?
Penny: Did you seriously just say "Umm..."?
- Permalink: Did you seriously just say "Umm..."?
Leonard: Can we talk?
Penny: We can, but the part of "Penny" might get cut.
- Permalink: We can, but the part of "Penny" might get cut.
Look, you know, words don't always have to mean things.
- Permalink: Look, you know, words don't always have to mean things.
Honey, you only had three lines. That wasn't gonna happen anyway.
- Permalink: Honey, you only had three lines. That wasn't gonna happen anyway.
Bernadette: How come the three of you never got an apartment together?
Leonard: We talked about it, but Howard was in a pretty serious relationship with his mom.
Howard: I lived with her to save money.
Raj: You didn't have to buy groceries because you were breast feeding.
- Permalink: You didn't have to buy groceries because you were breast feeding.
I hope it's just a sprain. I cannot walk into that ER with another video game injury.
Leonard: I can't believe they kicked you out.
Raj: I can't believe they're still married.
- Permalink: I can't believe they're still married.