Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lily: I can't believe you asked Carol here without clearing it with me first.
Cece: What's to ask? You're her sister! And besides, I knew you'd say no.
- Permalink: I can't believe you asked Carol here without clearing it with me...
Cece: Oh darling! Oh you look lovely in your mug shot. It was smart of you to turn yourself in so you could make sure your hair was done.
Lily: Yes mother. That's why I did it.
- Permalink: Oh darling! Oh you look lovely in your mug shot. It was smart of...
Chuck: I'd follow her if I were you.
Russell: No. He signs over the company right now or you're going to jail.
Lily: Maybe. But not because of you or anyone else. I called the DA ten minutes ago. Rufus is waiting in the car to take me downtown.
- Permalink: I'd follow her if I were you. No. He signs over the company ri...
Lily: Ben didn't steal the affidavit. You did.
Cynthia: Mr. Thorpe contacted me and said that if I could get Ben to turn on you then he could get Ben his life back. Of course he didn't listen, but it didn't matter. Because he'd already let it slip. About the affidavit.
Lily: Ben will never forgive you for what you've done.
Cynthia: Well as parents, sometimes we have to make those tough choices. After all, isn't that what you told yourself?
- Permalink: Ben didn't steal the affidavit. You did. Mr. Thorpe contacted ...
Lily: Someone who knows about Ben is trying to send a message.
- Permalink: Someone who knows about Ben is trying to send a message. Subtl...
Rufus: We'll get through this.
Lily: You sound so sure I almost believe you.
Lawyer: They're ready for us.
Rufus: I'll be waiting.
Lawyer: Lily, this is Assistant District Attorney Vincent. He's going to be taking your statement.
ADA: Whenever you're ready, Mrs. Humphrey.
- Permalink: We'll get through this. You sound so sure I almost believe you...
Lily: I'm relieved you're not going to overdose. But you should have come to me with this.
Eric: I just, I didn't want to worry you. I wanted to fix my mistake.
Lily: The only mistake was mine. When I forged Serena's signature.
Serena: Wow. That's the first time you've admitted it was wrong.
Lily: Well it seemed right at the time, but I know it wasn't. And as much as I appreciate you both trying to protect me, I can't allow anyone else to pay for what I did.
- Permalink: I'm relieved you're not going to overdose. But you should have c...
Lily: You know you're not so bad at that double-agent thing yourself.
Rufus: Think he bought it?
- Permalink: You know you're not so bad at that double-agent thing yourself. ...
Rufus: You think I'm a fool? I know what went on between the two of you. And it looks like it's still going.
Lily: Please. This is not the time.
Rufus: You're the one who invited him to Eric's eighteenth birthday party.
Russell: Actually I was just leaving.
Lily: You know, some men know how to behave appropriately at social events. Russell, I'm so sorry. I'll call you later.
- Permalink: You think I'm a fool? I know what went on between the two of you...
Lily: What are you doing? Do you realize how gauche it is to open gifts at a party? Before dessert!
Eric: I was just so excited to have an addition to my stock portfolio.
- Permalink: What are you doing? Do you realize how gauche it is to open gift...
Chuck: The slap was a nice touch. Oscar-worthy.
Lily: Yes, well it was surprisingly satisfying.
Chuck: Lily, once again, I'm sorry. I feel like a fool for ever believing Russell over you.
Lily: Well let's just hope it's not long before he's the one feeling foolish.
- Permalink: The slap was a nice touch. Oscar-worthy. Yes, well it was surp...
- Permalink: Goodbye Charles.