Lisa Simpson Quotes
Lisa: No toupees.
Homer: Whaaat, I'm going for the Shia LaBeouf thing. Not quite a nerd, not quite a hunk. Shia LaBeouf!
- Permalink: No toupees. Whaaat, I'm going for the Shia LaBeouf thing. Not ...
Homer: Just sit still in my lap.
Bart: What lap?
Lisa: All I see is a gut with knees.
Homer: Why, you little!
- Permalink: Just sit still in my lap. What lap? All I see is a gut with ...
(Homer and Lisa are excited about the latest Angelica Button book.)
Lisa: The last book in the series goes on sale at midnight and we're gonna go stand in line.
Bart: Wait in line for a book?! You tell 'em Bart says hey.
Homer: Come on, boy. All the nerds are doing it.
Bart: I'm not a nerd. I'm a jock who's too cool for sports.
- Permalink: The last book in the series goes on sale at midnight and we're g...
Homer: I can't believe you were smoking. Do you know the "sturgeon" general said you're not supposed to?
Lisa: A "sturgeon" is a fish.
Homer: And a very wise fish he is!
- Permalink: I can't believe you were smoking. Do you know the sturgeon gener...
(Martin and Lisa are excavating for arrowheads.)
Martin: Care to make it a trio, Bart? You can brush and I can blow.
Bart: Well, I agree you blow.
Martin: Then it's a plan!
Bart: A lot of people blow, but no one blows like you.
Martin: High praise indeed!
Bart: When you look up "blow" in the dictionary--
Lisa: Bart, he's not gonna get it.
- Permalink: Care to make it a trio, Bart? You can brush and I can blow. We...
Lisa: Bart, Martin could be seriously hurt or worse! We have to do something!
Bart: You're right. Let's watch TV.
- Permalink: Bart, Martin could be seriously hurt or worse! We have to do som...
I never dreamed an American car designed in Germany, assembled in Mexico from parts made in Canada, could be so amazing.
- Permalink: I never dreamed an American car designed in Germany, assembled i...
Marge: A carnival? What's so romantic about this?
Bart: See you later!
(Bart and Lisa run off into the carnival.)
Homer: For the next two hours, we'll be kid-free. It'll be just like the time we lost them at the mall.
(Homer and Marge chuckle.)
Homer: That was the best Christmas ever.
- Permalink: A carnival? What's so romantic about this? Bye! See you late...
Marge: There is a part of our past that we haven't told you kids about. A turbulent part.
Bart: Come on. More turbulent than now?
Lisa: We're in every kind of therapy!
Homer: Things happened between your mother and me that we're not proud of. It was the middle of a wild decade known as the 1990's.
Bart: The '90s? Never heard of it.
- Permalink: There is a part of our past that we haven't told you kids about....