Lucas Scott Quotes
(voiceover) As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. Then gradually time awakened again and moved sluggishly on.
- Permalink: (voiceover) As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered a...
Nathan: I remember this one summer, I was playing little league baseball, and I was the pitcher, and my dad was the coach. Anyway, this kid, Billy Lyons, he was a great hitter. Everything he hit was a homerun. So, you know, he got up to the plate and there was nobody on base, so I just walked him. Four straight pitches, nothing even close to a strike. So my dad calls a timeout, comes to the mound, and I'm thinking he's gonna say like, smart move or good thinking son, something like that. But instead... instead he grabs me by the arm, and he kicks me in the ass as hard as he can. I mean, he literally took me by the arm so that I wouldn't like, go flying, he kicked me so hard. Then he brought Stevie Planking in to pitch, sat me on the bench, never mentioned it again.
Lucas: That sucks.
Nathan: Yeah. So just think about that the next time you're feeling sorry for yourself.
- Permalink: I remember this one summer, I was playing little league baseball...
Thing: Okay, the game isn't called two punks staring at each other. It's called Gladiator. Get to it.
Lucas: Alright, you can screw yourself. Because there's no way in hell that the two of us are going to fight. (Nathan tackles Lucas) Or maybe we are.
- Permalink: Okay, the game isn't called two punks staring at each other. It'...
Lucas: So this Haley thing... you know, for some reason, she feels like you're not full of crap. Don't take advantage of that.
Nathan: I'm not going to.
Lucas:I know you're not. Because if you do, you're going to live to regret it.
Nathan: Bring it on. Hey, listen. Look, man, you didn't have to get in that car when those guys grabbed me. Especially after you warned me not to.
Lucas: Right, whatever. You know the way I see it, I mean, if they would've taken you out, who the hell else am I gonna have to fight with, right?
Nathan: Same person I have.
- Permalink: So this Haley thing... you know, for some reason, she feels like...
(to Peyton) Hey. So I saw Nathan in the shower. Yeah, no wonder you broke up with him.Lucas
- Permalink: (to Peyton) Hey. So I saw Nathan in the shower. Yeah, no wonder ...
Karen: Okay, what does this dress say to you?
Lucas: Uh ... beware of crazy ladies who talk to dresses?
- Permalink: Okay, what does this dress say to you? Uh ... beware of crazy ...
(voiceover) John Steinbeck once wrote "It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying and try so to live for our death brings no pleasure on the world."
- Permalink: (voiceover) John Steinbeck once wrote It seems to me that if you...
Lucas: So to hell with him. I don't want his name.
Karen: Keith's a Scott too, you know.
- Permalink: So to hell with him. I don't want his name. Keith's a Scott to...
Lucas: I saw you with him.
Haley: Who, Nathan? God, he got a good grade on that math quiz. It was nothing.
Lucas: I want to believe you, Haley. I do. But I don't think you're telling the truth.
Haley: I am telling the truth, Lucas. There's nothing going on.( Lucas sees her bracelet that Nathan gave her)
Lucas: Nice bracelet.
- Permalink: I saw you with him. Who, Nathan? God, he got a good grade on t...