Lucas Scott Quotes
Lucas: I don't hate you. I remember the first time I ever saw you, all skinny arms and tangled mess of hair. It was hard letting you go Peyton. You know? It was hard losing you and it was hard seeing you again and it's still really hard.
Peyton: I know. While I'm asleep, I have this dream where we're back in that hotel room in L.A. and you proposed to me and every single time I say "yes."
Lucas: It's just a dream, right?
Peyton: It's my dream.
- Permalink: I don't hate you. I remember the first time I ever saw you, all ...
Haley: The point is, I was so scared that night, I was falling in love for the first time and I was so unsure and I did it. And while it hasn't been easy, it has being everything. We're not kids anymore Luke you know, it really hurts me what your doing.
Lucas: Lindsey said no Hales, I said yes.
Haley: Don't give me that Luke. I'm being honest with you now right now and you need to be honest with yourself. What do you want? If Lindsey's the girl your in love with great. If it's Peyton, great and if it's Brooke just please, stop hiding your heart. I mean it.
- Permalink: The point is, I was so scared that night, I was falling in love ...
Lucas: You mean your, slutty little tramp stamp?
Haley: I am so barely your friend right now.
- Permalink: You mean your, slutty little tramp stamp? I am so barely your ...
Haley: Alright, all clear you goof!
Lucas: No Peyton?
Haley: No, you need to apologize to her.
Lucas: Hey, remember all the water balloon battles we use to have up here?
Haley: Don't change the subject. Actually now that you mention it, it was Junior Year the Boy Toy Auction, we had that water balloon fight up here and you saw my tattoo of Nathan's jersey number for the first time.
- Permalink: Alright, all clear you goof! No Peyton? No, you need to apol...
Nathan: Have you seen your head?
Lucas: Not lately.
Nathan: You have a Mohawk.
Lucas: I do?
Jamie: Awesome. Can I get one, daddy?
Nathan: Sure, if you wanna look goofy like your Uncle Lucas.
Jamie: Kinda like he has a tail, just on his head.
Nathan: Jamie, why don't go get Luke a bottle of water huh?
- Permalink: Have you seen your head? Not lately. You have a Mohawk. I ...
Jamie: [to Lucas] I think you drink too much.
Lucas: I think you're right.
Nathan: Damn, at least someone got thrown into a plate glass window. Dude, it seriously does smell like ass in here.
- Permalink: I think you drink too much. I think you're right. Damn, at l...
Peyton, I hate you. I wish you'd never came back. You ruined my life.Lucas
- Permalink: Peyton, I hate you. I wish you'd never came back. You ruined my ...
Most of the time, love doesn't really need words.
- Permalink: Most of the time, love doesn't really need words.
Skills: You know what heals a broken heart more than anything?
Skills: [sniffs] Bacon. Thank God for Millicent.
- Permalink: You know what heals a broken heart more than anything? What? ...
Lucas: How's it going? Better?
Brooke: Yeah, I'm starting to get it down. She's sleeping through the night now.
Lucas: See? I told you you'd be a good mom.
- Permalink: How's it going? Better? Yeah, I'm starting to get it down. She...
Sometimes when you're young you think nothing can hurt you. It's like being invincible. Your whole life is ahead of you and you have big plans. Big Plans. To find your perfect match, the one who completes you. But as you get older you realize it's not always that easy. It's not until the end of your life that you realize how the plans you made where simply plans. Because at the end when you're looking back instead of forward you want to believe you made the most of what life gave you. You want to believe you're leaving something good behind. You want it all to have mattered.
- Permalink: Sometimes when you're young you think nothing can hurt you. It's...
Lucas: What do you think about this one? You think Lindsey will like it?
Haley: I think it's just like the other four shirts you tried on.
- Permalink: What do you think about this one? You think Lindsey will like it...
Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often.Julian
- Permalink: Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanen...
Peyton: Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know, it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?
Lucas: Umm, Kate Bosworth.
Peyton: Luke, come on, it could be anybody you know. Your mom, Haley...
Skills: Your boy Skills.
Peyton: Who's it gonna be?
Peyton: Alright, if that's what you really want, then I have a way for you to get her back.
- Permalink: Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come ...