Lucille: I've been drinking since before you were born. So if alcohol is the reason I'm here, I got news for you, bub: it's the only reason you're here too.
Michael: Hey, you're mean sober too.
- Permalink: It's the only reason you're here too. Hey, you're mean sober t...
Lucille: I'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to get drunk by 1 o' clock.
Narrator: As it turns out, she had gotten up early and had taken pain medication because of a hangover-related headache. However, she mistook the drowsy-eye/alcohol warning for a winking-eye alcohol suggestion.
- Permalink: I'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to get drunk by 1...
(referring to George Sr.'s specimens) There was 250 CCs of your father in that banana stand!
- Permalink: There was 250 CCs of your father in that banana stand!
Michael: Mom, this is Ann's mother.
Lucille: Are you sure this isn't her sister?
Ann's mother: Oh, what a lovely thing to say.
Michael: Oh, what an awful thing to say Mom, please.
- Permalink: Mom, this is Ann's mother. Are you sure this isn't her sister?...
Gob: Somebody just wanted to say ... (holds up Franklin) how much they missed you.
Lucille: Oh, who let that black (bleep) in? (Gob knocks her unconcious)
Buster: Hey, brother!
Franklin (Gob): Who you callin' "brother," you hook-ass --
Buster: Mother ...!
(Buster blows the rape horn and Gob knocks him out)
Geroge Sr.: What the hell kind of puppet is that on Buster's hand?
- Permalink: Somebody just wanted to say ... how much they missed you. Oh...
Dr. Stein: I'm certainly good enough to take out that appendix of yours.
Lucille: I don't buy it. It could be a hernia.
Tobias: Or it could be your colon. I'd want to get in there and find some answers.
- Permalink: I'm certainly good enough to take out that appendix of yours. ...
Gob: Well, guess who's been fired.
Lucille: Michael fired you?
Gob: No, I fired him. As a result, I'm no longer welcome in the office.
- Permalink: Well, guess who's been fired. Michael fired you? No, I fired...
(Catching Buster and Lupe in bed)
Lucille: And yet you're too good to polish the candlesticks. You're fired!
Buster: You can't fire me. I'm your son. I'm firing you!
Lucille: I was firing Lupe.
Buster: Well, that makes more sense.
- Permalink: And yet you're too good to polish the candlesticks. You're fired...
Michael: Oh, no. What, Buster, for the first time ever, doesn't want to do this?
Lucille: No, no, he does. It's just he's been so mopey.
Michael: Well, that could have something to do with the fact that a seal ate his hand.
Lucille: I don't know what it is.
Michael: I think that's what it is.
Lucille: Who knows?
Narrator: It was that.
- Permalink: Oh, no. What, Buster, for the first time ever, doesn't want to d...