Dennis: It's fatness, plain and simple. It's a person becoming fat before your very eyes.
Charlie: And I don't even know how to make the bird jokes anymore. They no longer apply.
Dee: I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!
Mac: I feel like you say that all the time now.
Frank: You better do yourself a favor and flush it out.
Charlie: Wait a second, you definitely said that before.
Mac: Since we're all saying things we say all the time. I'll just reiterate. Dee, we don't care about you, or your body, or that baby bird.
- Permalink: It's fatness, plain and simple. It's a person becoming fat befo...
Mrs. Mac: They ain't American, I don't want to know them.
Mrs. Kelly: I know. I wish they'd all go back to the desert.
Mac: It does seem like they're bonding.
Charlie: It's not really a golden girls type conversation, it's a racist conversation
- Permalink: They ain't American, I don't want to know them. I know. I wis...
Mac: Mrs. Kelly, why are you doing everything in threes?
Mrs. Kelly: So Charlie doesn't die.
- Permalink: Mrs. Kelly, why are you doing everything in threes? So Charlie...
Mac: Once the sun goes down you're not gonna be able to get this woman to do anything, she thrives on sunlight.
Charlie: She looks like she's never seen sunlight.
- Permalink: Once the sun goes down you're not gonna be able to get this woma...
Mac: Mom was a manager of Jiffy Lube for many years.
Charle: I never heard about this.
Mac: Well, she doesn't like to brag. She started her way at the bottom and worked her way to the tippidy top.
Charlie: There's only three people at Jiffy Lube so it's not exactly a high climb.
- Permalink: Mom was a manager of Jiffy Lube for many years. I never heard ...
I know that grunt. It means she's open to it.
- Permalink: I know that grunt. It means she's open to it.
This pool is our bootstraps. It's lifting us up to the middle class.
- Permalink: This pool is our bootstraps. It's lifting us up to the middle c...
Mac: What about your front pockets?
Charlie: Nah, I cut them off because they were overshooting the bottom of my shorts.
- Permalink: What about your front pockets? Nah, I cut them off because the...
Mac: Let's order some food and then we can have the delivery guy come and get us out.
Charlie: And we'll get some Chinese food because that's the classiest pool side food you can have.
Mac: Yeah, we probably shouldn't get Chinese because those delivery guys are always Chinese and he's won't understand a word we say and plus he's gonna be too short.
Charlie: Could really go for some Chinese food, though. It's gonna be good.
Mac: But we're not actually eating the food.
Charlie: I'm gonna eat the food, for sure. I'm starving.
Mac: Let me handle it. We're gonna get some pizza. He's gonna be big Italian lug and he's gonna fish us out of here.
Mac: Fish sounds good. See if they have fish there.
Charlie: I'll ask.
- Permalink: Let's order some food and then we can have the delivery guy come...