Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Marge: (to Homer) We have to take in Mr. Brockman. He wouldn't be in this mess if you hadn't dumped coffee on his lap.
Homer: Oh, sure! Put down a simple guy like me who works hard and plays by the rules!
Bart: Dad, you barely go to work at all.
Lisa: And you're constantly flouting the law.
Homer: I'm willing to change my mind and that makes me great.
- Permalink: We have to take in Mr. Brockman. He wouldn't be in this mess if ...
(Trying to start the car) It won't start! I'll have to use Homer's AAA card. (Looks at the card) "American Applesauce Association"?
- Permalink: It won't start! I'll have to use Homer's AAA card. American App...
Oh my special little guy! I'm so glad you're okay.</i> Marge
(Homer kisses Bart)
Homer And I'm so glad you taste like hotdogs!
- Permalink: Oh my special little guy! I'm so glad you're okay. Homer And ...
If someone did eat Bart's shorts, they would have a tummy full of pocket garbage.
- Permalink: If someone did eat Bart's shorts, they would have a tummy full o...
(lost in the corn maze)
Marge: Maybe we should split up.
Homer: Split up? Marge, no, we can fix this marriage!
Marge: No, no, I didn't mean--
Homer: Fine, you want out? Then go, I can make it on my own! Before I met you, I had friends and dreams!
Marge: I was talking about--
Homer: Oh, please take me back! (sobbing) The dating scene is a nightmare! I'm begging you!
Marge: I just meant we should split up to get out of this corn maze.
Homer: Deep down, I-- I guess I knew that.
Marge: Now, there must be a way out.
Homer: Of our marriage? I don't want to live! (runs off screaming)
Homer: (offscreen) Hey, this maze is made of corn.
- Permalink: Maybe we should split up. Split up? Marge, no, we can fix this...
Marge: I'm sorry, Maggie, but growing up means giving up the things you love.
Grampa: It's true. I had to give up everything but raisins, and the doctor says even those are killing me. Sweet, plump coffin nails they are.
- Permalink: I'm sorry, Maggie, but growing up means giving up the things you...
Marge: Just come back alive, okay?
Homer: Don't tell me how to do my job!
- Permalink: Just come back alive, okay? Don't tell me how to do my job!
Marge: Homer, I think you dominoed this.
Homer: That's ridiculous. If I had set up those dominoes I'd be wearing my special domino-setting-up knee pads.
(lifts pant legs to reveal he's wearing Dominex knee pads)
- Permalink: Homer, I think you dominoed this. That's ridiculous. If I had ...
Marge: Reverend Lovejoy, our marriage needs this bed!
Helen Lovejoy: Our marriage needs it more!
Rev. Lovejoy: Well, I am reminded of the story of wise King Solomon.
Homer: Pfft. You would be.
- Permalink: Reverend Lovejoy, our marriage needs this bed! Our marriage ne...
Coach: Let me get this straight. You want our boys to play a fake rematch against Springfield so your son can make the catch he missed and feel better about himself?
Coach: I guess I could, if you pretend to be my fiance when my mother comes to visit.
Marge: Okay, if you pretend to be our chauffeur at my high-school reunion.
Coach: Fine, fine, if you pretend to be a ghost in an old amusement park I'm trying to buy.
Marge: We should stop now.
- Permalink: Let me get this straight. You want our boys to play a fake remat...
Marge: You really want to make love on half a mattress behind a billboard?
Homer: It's like our honeymoon all over again! Aw, we even have the same bum looking at us.
Bum: I knew you kids would make it! (poking Homer's stomach) Man, you got fat.
- Permalink: You really want to make love on half a mattress behind a billboa...
Ghost Homer: You want to have ghost sex?
Ghost Marge: I keep telling you, ghost sex is nothing! It's worse than nothing!
Ghost Homer: Then why were you moaning last time?
Ghost Marge: Because I'm a GHOST! Whooooo!
Ghost Homer: Aahhh! A ghost!
- Permalink: You want to have ghost sex? I keep telling you, ghost sex is n...