Mark Sloan Quotes
Mark: Eight-thirty table for three.
Arizona: You know what, I don't eat sushi.
- Permalink: Eight-thirty table for three. You know what, I don't eat sush...
- Permalink: What? Nothing.
Callie: Look away. Stop staring at her.
Mark: I can't.
- Permalink: Look away. Stop staring at her. I can't.
Richard: (about Lexie) Make sure she's alright.
Mark: I'm trying to.
- Permalink: Make sure she's alright. I'm trying to.
Mark: Lex - I'm still in love with you. I tried not be, but it didn't work. And Sloane's gone, there is no baby, and I don't want to sleep around. I want another chance. I'm in love with you.
Lexie: Karev, he's...Mark, I have a boyfriend.
Mark: I know. All I'm saying is that you could have a husband.
- Permalink: Lex - I'm still in love with you. I tried not be, but it didn't ...
Go Bailey - indeed.
- Permalink: Go Bailey - indeed.
Okay wow, well this could be fun if we decide to let it.
- Permalink: Okay wow, well this could be fun if we decide to let it.
You're my kid and I am so happy that I get to know you Sloan. I am so happy about that.
- Permalink: You're my kid and I am so happy that I get to know you Sloan. I ...
Sloan: You're going to be okay. Sloan's are tough.
Sloane: Maybe we should keep him.
Sloan: You think you could?
- Permalink: You're going to be okay. Sloan's are tough. Maybe we should k...
Lexie: How did you do it? How did you learn?
Mark: I'm still learning.
- Permalink: How did you do it? How did you learn? I'm still learning.
Mark: Come on code for something dirty right like she eats your pound cake and you eat her pound cake.
Mark: Oh please tell me its something that is dirty because otherwise that was the most boring conversation ever.
- Permalink: Come on code for something dirty right like she eats your pound ...
Mark: Oh come on you don't talk locker room talk in front of the coach. Richard: I'm not the coach anymore, I'm a player. I take a shower like everyone else.
- Permalink: I'm not the coach anymore, I'm a player. I take a shower like ev...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...