Marshall Eriksen Quotes
Victoria: I will tell you my most humiliating story.
Marshall: Yeah, Victoria! Way to step up.
Victoria: OK, it involves a game of Truth or Dare, a squeeze bottle of marshmallow ice cream topping, and the hot tub at my grandparent's retirement community.
Future Ted: ... Kids, I tell you a lot of inappropriate stories, but there's no way I'm telling you this one. Don't worry, it wasn't that great...
Marshall: That is the greatest story ever!
- Permalink: I will tell you my most humiliating story. Yeah, Victoria! Way...
Marshall: Well, we have the whole place to ourselves...
Lily: I'm thinking...floor sex!
Marshall: Sounds reasonable
- Permalink: Well, we have the whole place to ourselves... I'm thinking...f...
Backgammon sucks. I took the only good part of backgammon, the gammon, and I left the rest of it in the trash where it belongsMarshall
- Permalink: Backgammon sucks. I took the only good part of backgammon, the g...
Barney: Ladies, gentlemen, Ted. This has been a wonderful evening. I got great dirt on all you guys. I got Ted to tell the Re-return. I finally nailed Shannon. Told her I'd call her tomorrow...yeah, right! And I rediscovered how awesomely awesome my life is. Peace out, hombres!
Marshall: I think Barney just won game night
- Permalink: Ladies, gentlemen, Ted. This has been a wonderful evening. I got...
Lily: Baby, I need to do something and I can't do it in front of you. It will change the nature of our relationship.
Marshall: What is it?
Lily: I need to pee
- Permalink: Baby, I need to do something and I can't do it in front of you. ...
Ted: I had the most amazing night ever.
Marshall: Tell me about it! That cake. Best cake I ever had. Seriously, my stomach was like "Hey bro, I don't know what you're eating cause I don't have any eyes but it's basically awesome so keep sending it down."
Lily: Yea I know, my stomach was like "Girlfriend, we don't always get along but that cake..."
- Permalink: I had the most amazing night ever. Tell me about it! That cake...
A drum roll?! That's it? So what you just said good night, came home and performed a drum solo?
- Permalink: A drum roll?! That's it? So what you just said good night, came ...
Marshall: Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell, no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.
Ted: That cake really got to you?
Marshall: It haunts me.
- Permalink: Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best ca...
Marshall: Maybe she was a ghost. That's why she didn't want to kiss you because you'd pass right through her and get really cold for a second. Oh my God, I just had a great idea for a screenplay.
Ted: Marshall, she was not a ghost.
Marshall: I know she wasn't a ghost. She picked up a bouquet proving she had corporeal form
- Permalink: Maybe she was a ghost. That's why she didn't want to kiss you be...