Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Oscar: Where'd you get that kind of money?
Angela: I sold Andy's engagement ring on eBay.
Kevin: Wait, you didn't give it back?
Angela: He wouldn't have wanted that. Her name is Princess Lady!
Meredith: Seven grand?
Meredith: I gotta see that little bitch.
- Permalink: Where'd you get that kind of money? I sold Andy's engagement r...
Angela: Hello, everyone. Oh, ice cream. Nice, Kevin. Looks good.
Kevin: It... yeah.
Oscar: Angela, you're more chipper than usual.
Angela: I am proud to announce that there is a new addition to the Martin family. She's hypoallergenic. She doesn't struggle when you try to dress her. She's a third-generation show cat. Her father was in 'Meet the Parents.' Needless to say, she was very, very expensive.
Meredith: How much?
Angela: Seven thousand dollars.
Creed: For a cat? I could get you a kid for that.
- Permalink: Hello, everyone. Oh, ice cream. Nice, Kevin. Looks good. It......
Michael: I would give that lecture a solid B+. Although, for the record, Karen. Wow, kind of mean.
Pam: I like her.
Michael: Really? No, honestly. Tell me what you really think.
Pam: I'm serious. Um, I'm really glad I came.
Pam: Because, um, cause I'll never wonder ever again. If I did something wrong and... Now I have closure. She's happy and, I don't know, it feels good.
- Permalink: I would give that lecture a solid B+. Although, for the record, ...
Meredith: She's got mean eyes.
Pam: Have you seen her with her bangs?
Kevin: She looks like a monster.
Jim: Guys, she is a beautiful movie star, so maybe we should just go to work.
Meredith: She is an amazing actress.
Kevin: That is not the question.
Phyllis: She's not hot.
Kevin: Yeah, thank you Phyllis.
Jim: Okay, okay, okay. Why don't we just put this to a vote, and then we'll be done with it.
Angela: I'm not voting.
Jim: No one cares.
- Permalink: She's got mean eyes. Have you seen her with her bangs? She l...
I've had two men fight over me before. Usually it's over which one gets to hold the camcorder.
- Permalink: I've had two men fight over me before. Usually it's over which o...
Meredith: I knew something bad was gonna happen today.
Oscar: You said that yesterday.
Meredith: Yeah, my neighbor got murdered.
- Permalink: I knew something bad was gonna happen today. You said that yes...
Meredith: Enough of this Christmas crap. Let's get some party music. [changes station] Yeah!!!
Michael: Yeah, oh there you go.
Michael: That's good.
Meredith: Yeah that's better.
Michael: We're party girls.
- Permalink: Enough of this Christmas crap. Let's get some party music. Yeah...
Toby: Michael, we are only allowed to talk about Meredith's work performance. We can not ask her to stop drinking.
Michael: I am not asking her to stop drinking. I am imploring her to quit being an alcoholic.
Meredith: I'm not an alcoholic.
Michael: Yeah, obviously you are.
- Permalink: Michael, we are only allowed to talk about Meredith's work perfo...
Michael: Okay, how do you feel?
Meredith: A little better. I threw up.
Michael: Ick... TMI.
Kevin: Fire girl! [crickets] Too soon?
- Permalink: Okay, how do you feel? A little better. I threw up. Ick... T...