Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Owen: Did you page me Dr. Bailey?
Miranda: Oh, yes, you finished with your part of the face transplant right?
Owen: Yup, but I cleared my schedule to watch Sloan and Dr. Yang do their surgery so whatever it is you need I hope it's not too time consuming
Miranda: That depends on how fast you can drive.... and talk.
Owen: I'm sorry?
Miranda: I need you to drive to the woods and talk Derek Shepherd into coming back here, and I believe you might also run into Callie Torres.
Owen: (stares blankly)
Miranda: ... with a flat tire, or a broken heal, or an axe wielding serial killer.
Owen: You serious?
- Permalink: Did you page me Dr. Bailey? Oh, yes, you finished with your pa...
Miranda: I've lost Hunt and Torres, see I sent them to get Shepherd and ... never heard from them again ... I was trying to solve the Shepherd situation for you sir, but it appears that I somehow made it three times worse.
Miranda: So I'm telling you and my next move I believe is that I'm gonna call the police because I'm half convinced that they're all dead ... on a spit ... with an one armed man turning them into shish kabob sir ... It's my mind it just goes there.
- Permalink: I've lost Hunt and Torres, see I sent them to get Shepherd and ....
Miranda: Do I look like a therapist?!
Richard: You asked!
- Permalink: Do I look like a therapist?! You asked!
I am Dr. Bailey! I am better than fine.
- Permalink: I am Dr. Bailey! I am better than fine.
Derek: If I stop this surgery, it's the same as me sticking this scalpel into his brain. Is that what you want?
Miranda: Yes. That's what I want.
- Permalink: If I stop this surgery, it's the same as me sticking this scalpe...
Miranda: Dr. Shepherd?
Derek: Dr. Bailey.
Miranda: I need you to stop. I need you to put down the scalpel. This man is trying to kill himself and, God forgive me, I need you to let him.
- Permalink: Dr. Shepherd? Dr. Bailey. I need you to stop. I need you to ...
Miranda: Page Shepherd!
Meredith: The patient doesn't want that.
Miranda: Oh really, he tell you that?
William: Yes, don't page him, he's terribly unpleasant.
- Permalink: Page Shepherd! The patient doesn't want that. Oh really, he ...
Bailey: Karev, go and get the machine.
Alex: What if it's already hooked up to somebody?
Arizona: If that somebody has more than 16 hours to live, then we'll unhook him.
- Permalink: Karev, go and get the machine. What if it's already hooked up ...
Stevens, I need a nod. A yawn or maybe a little burp. Something that lets me know you're awake and capable of keeping this boy alive.
- Permalink: Stevens, I need a nod. A yawn or maybe a little burp. Something ...
Mark: You read up on my surgery?
Miranda: Since it's your first time performing what I understand to be a very cutting-edge surgery, I was hoping you could use another set of hands.
Mark: Fine. You can join Dr. Grey and me.
Miranda: Dr. Grey, who's been banned from the O.R.?
Mark: She's on cappuccino duty.
- Permalink: You read up on my surgery? Since it's your first time performi...
Miranda: Steve is not a lip reader. None of the interns are lip readers. You'll just have to wait for the attendings to vote. Just like I did when I won.
Cristina: You won your solo surgery?
Miranda: I'm gonna pretend you didn't feel the need to ask me that question Yang, of course I won. I was good. Didn't cut LVAD wires, put my hands on bombs in body cavities, or have my interns operating on themselves. I was special! I was young, gifted and black, and everybody knew it. Attendings knew it, Chief knew it. I didn't have to act like I could read lips. I'd just go about my work, calmly, waiting for my name to get called.
- Permalink: Steve is not a lip reader. None of the interns are lip readers. ...
Bailey: You never know Karev, severe abdominal pain could become an appendectomy ...
Alex: Dr. Bailey I am here to help in any way that I can. If there's someone in pain, then I'm there.
- Permalink: You never know Karev, severe abdominal pain could become an appe...