Miranda Bailey Quotes
Bailey: He was my favorite, George O'Malley.
Meredith: I know, he was the good one.
- Permalink: He was my favorite, George O'Malley. I know, he was the good o...
I will not have another O'Malley lost under this roof.
- Permalink: I will not have another O'Malley lost under this roof.
Bailey: What is that?
Meredith: My mother's journal.
Bailey: I know what it is, why do you have it?
Meredith: Because it's my mother's journal!
- Permalink: What is that? My mother's journal. I know what it is, why do...
Judge: Applicants Grey and Shepherd...
Derek: That'd be us.
Judge: I need to see some ID. OK, this seems to be in order, I'll jump right in. We are here today to participate in a marital union...
Bailey: To celebrate love and happiness and loyalty, and in my opinion, a little bit of magic.
Judge: In the form and regulations of the state of Washington,
Bailey: To bring together two exceptional and beautiful human beings
Judge: Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join hands, and repeat after me. I, Derek Shepherd...
Derek: I, Derek Shepherd
Arizona: I take you, Calliope Torres to be my wife.
Meredith: For better or for worse in good times and in bad
Callie: I choose you to be the one whom I spend my life
Arizona: I love you.
Callie: I love you.
- Permalink: Applicants Grey and Shepherd... That'd be us. I need to see ...
Bailey: Who gives this bride to this bride?
Mark: That'd be me.
- Permalink: Who gives this bride to this bride? That'd be me.
OK, first of all, you do not need the law or a priest or your mother to make your wedding real. And the church can be anywhere you want it to be - In a field, on a mountain, right here in this room, anywhere because where do you think god is? Come on, He's in you. He's in me. Just right here, in the middle of us. Your church just hasn't caught up to God yet. Your mother, she hasn't caught up to God yet. And, by the way, she may not ever catch up, but it's OK. It's okay. If you are willing to stand up in front of your friends, family, and God, and commit yourself to another human being to give yourself in that kind of partnership for better or worse in sickness and in health. Hunny, that is a marriage. That is real, and that's all that matters. Besides, I got legally married in a church. Look how well that turned out.
- Permalink: OK, first of all, you do not need the law or a priest or your mo...
You realize your door is unlocked? I could be anyone. I could be a burglar coming to burglar you. Where's the baby? Oh, I could be a baby-knapper trying to baby-knap you.
- Permalink: You realize your door is unlocked? I could be anyone. I could be...
I was just coming to tell you to go home. Don't drop that baby.
- Permalink: I was just coming to tell you to go home. Don't drop that baby.
You're right. You are absolutely right. Cars are not safe for children. Ok, neither are bookcases or squirrels, strong winds, people who sneeze. They're all going to get your baby. But honey you don't feel this was because you were in an accident. You feel this way because you are a parent.
- Permalink: You're right. You are absolutely right. Cars are not safe for ...