Miranda Hobbes Quotes
Miranda: It's like Martha Stewart exploded in here.
Carrie: Hey, look, headbands are back in style.
Samantha: I'm starving where's the food?
Miranda: Their wasps, there's never any food, only booze.
Samantha: Fine! Martini, six olives.
- Permalink: It's like Martha Stewart exploded in here. Hey, look, headband...
Trey: Ladies, may I sweep my bride away?
Miranda: She's all yours.
Carrie: (voice over) It was then that each of us realised that we didn't have it all. Because we no longer had Charlotte.
- Permalink: Ladies, may I sweep my bride away? She's all yours. It was ...
Samantha: I can't believe she's marrying that guy?
Miranda: For about a tenth of what's she's worth.
Carrie: Hey, I thought you were Ms pro-marriage these days?
Samantha: Honey, I wasdelirious , I also saw plaid spots all over my bathtub.
- Permalink: I can't believe she's marrying that guy? For about a tenth of ...
Miranda: This is a little unusual, he has you on a vesting schedule. For every five years that you're married you get a percentage of five hundred thousand dollars.
Charlotte: I'm only worth five hundred thousand dollars?
Miranda: Over thirty years.
Carrie: Well, maybe that's their wholesale price?
Miranda: And, if you have any boys, you'll get another hundred grand free and clear.
Carrie: How much for girls?
Carrie: Well, that's just bad buisness.
- Permalink: Um! What? This is a little unusual, he has you on a vesting ...
Miranda: Well, this all looks pretty normal.
Charlotte: Normal? We haven't even gotten married yet, and we're already talking about divorce.
Carrie: Sweetie, a lot of people do pre-nups these days.
Charlotte: Marriage is supposed to be about love and happiness....
Miranda: And the merging and protecting of assets.
Charlotte: That is so unromantic.
Miranda: And necessary.
- Permalink: Well, this all looks pretty normal. Normal? We haven't even go...
Charlotte: I did it. I negotiated with Bunny and I signed the pre-nup.
(Samantha and Miranda hold their breath)
Carrie: That's great sweetie.
Charlotte: I'm getting married.
Carrie, Samantha, Miranda: Congratulations.
- Permalink: I did it. I negotiated with Bunny and I signed the pre-nup. ...
Miranda: Fifty percent of marriages end in divorce.
Charlotte: See, there's it is again, divorce.
Mirnada: I'm sure you'll live happily ever after. But, I gotta tell ya, I wouldn't get married without one of these to protect myself.
Carrie: See, I'm safe, what's he gonna take from me, shoes? (thinks) Wait a minute, maybe I do need one.
- Permalink: Fifty percent of marriages end in divorce. See, there's it is ...
Miranda: I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it feels wierd without her here.
Samantha: That's such a Charlotte thing to say.
- Permalink: I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it feels wierd withou...
Charlotte: You guys made it.
Carrie, Miranda, Samantha: hey!
Trey: Ladies, I see you've found the bar.
Miranda: We're good that way.
- Permalink: You guys made it. hey! Ladies, I see you've found the bar. ...