Moe Szyslak Quotes
Moe: Hey Clinton, get back to work!
Bill Clinton: Bite me.
- Permalink: Hey Clinton, get back to work! Bite me.
Homer: Ned, since you've let me spend time with your family, I want you to get to know my family. (they go to Moe's) Hey, everyone.
Homer: I'd like to introduce Ned Flanders, my best friend.
Moe: Hey, I don't want no one in here with their "evils of alcohol" rap.
Ned: Wait a second: you're the man at the hospital who reads to sick children.
Moe: (grabs Ned) If this gets out, the next words you say will be muffled by your own butt.
- Permalink: Ned, since you've let me spend time with your family, I want you...
Ned: Since the police can't seem to get off their duff-a-roonies to do something about this burglar-ino, I propose we start out own neighborhood watch (pause) aroony! (everyone cheers) Now, who should lead the group?
Everyone: (cheering again) Flanders! Flanders! Flanders!
Ned: Well, I don't have much experience, but I'd be--
Moe: Someone else!
Ned: (more cheers) Someone else! Someone else! Someone else!
Homer: I'm someone else!
Lenny: He's right!
Homer: We don't need a thinker, we need a doer! Someone who'll act without considering the consequences!
- Permalink: Since the police can't seem to get off their duff-a-roonies to d...
Homer: Now we need code names. I'll be Cue-Ball, Skinner can be Eight-Ball, Barney will be Twelve-Ball, and Moe, you can be Cue-Ball.
Moe: You're an idiot.
- Permalink: Now we need code names. I'll be Cue-Ball, Skinner can be Eight-B...
Jimbo: Hey, you're that drunken posse. Wow! Can I join ya?
Homer: I don't know, can you swing a sack of doorknobs?
Jimbo: Can I!
Homer: You're in. Here's the sack.
Moe: But you gotta supply your own doorknobs.
- Permalink: Hey, you're that drunken posse. Wow! Can I join ya? I don't kn...
Grampa: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old and he outsmarted the lot of you. And I'm even older and I outsmarted him. (Laughs)
Moe: Shut up.
Grampa: I've had my moment.
- Permalink: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old an...
Marge: I don't think the guns are a good idea!
Homer: Marge! We're responsible adults a--
Homer: And if a group of responsible adults can't handle firearms in a responsible way--
Captain McCallister: Sorry!
Principal Skinner: Uh oh!
Moe: Me again...
- Permalink: I don't think the guns are a good idea! Marge! We're responsib...
Homer: Moe, I need your advice... See I've got this friend named Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo.
Moe: That's the worst name I've ever heard.
Guy: (Runs out of the bar, crying)
Barney: Aye! Joey Joe Joe!
- Permalink: Moe, I need your advice... See I've got this friend named Joey J...
Moe: They're headed for the old mill!
Homer: No we're not!
Moe: Well then, let's go to the old mill anyway to get some cider!
- Permalink: They're headed for the old mill! No we're not! Well then, le...