Mr. Burns Quotes
(Homer and Barney drive by Mr. Burns, who is sitting on a park bench.)
Homer: Hey, Burns, eat my shorts! (They drive off)
Mr. Burns: Who the Sam Hill was that?
Smithers: (Looking through binoculars.) Why, it's Homer Simpson, sir. One of the schmoes from Sector 7G.
Mr. Burns: Simpson, eh? I want him in my office at nine o'clock Monday morning. We'll see who eats whose shorts.
- Permalink: (<i>Homer and Barney drive by Mr. Burns, who is sitting on a par...
Lawyer: Your Honor, my client has instructed me to remind the court how rich and important he is, and that he is not like other men.
Mr. Burns: I should be able to run over as many kids as I want!
- Permalink: Your Honor, my client has instructed me to remind the court how ...
Burns: I'm going to write a figure on this piece of paper. It's not quite as large as the last one, but I think you'll find it fair.
(draws a giant zero)
Hutz: I think we should take it.
- Permalink: I'm going to write a figure on this piece of paper. It's not qui...
Judge: Mr. Burns, I must warn you that if you continue to disrupt the court in this way, I will have to cite you for contempt.
Burns: You wouldn't dare!
Judge: Well, no, um, I guess I wouldn't.
- Permalink: Mr. Burns, I must warn you that if you continue to disrupt the c...
Oh, it was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. I was driving to the orphanage to pass out toys
- Permalink: Oh, it was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. I was driving t...
(Smithers checks on Bart after Mr. Burns hits him.)
Smithers: Uh-oh. I, uh-I think the boy's hurt.
Mr. Burns: Oh, for crying out loud! Just give him a nickel and let's get going.
- Permalink: (<i>Smithers checks on Bart after Mr. Burns hits him.</i>) Uh-...
Ah, sitting with the employees. I guess this proves I'm their friend. You did get me something on an aisle, Smithers. I don't want to be surrounded by them.</i> Mr. Burns
- Permalink: <i>(At Springfield Stadium, Mr. Burns and Smithers make their wa...
(Mr. Burns greets the Simpson family on Nuclear Power Plant Family Night at Springfield Stadium.)
Smithers: (Whispering) It's the Simpsons, sir
Mr. Burns: Ah, well, if it isn't the Simps!
Homer: Uh, it-it's Simpsons, sir.
Mr. Burns: Huh?
(Smithers hands Mr. Burns an index card with the Simpson family information.)
Mr. Burns: Oh, uh, oh, yes. Homer and Marge Simpson. Oh, and these must be Bart, Lisa, and, uh, "Expecting."
Smithers: Uh, the card needs to be updated, sir.
(Mr. Burns stammers in frustration)
Homer: Well, uh, that's okay. Th-the baby's name isn't important. Let's go, Marge.
- Permalink: <i>(Mr. Burns greets the Simpson family on Nuclear Power Plant F...
(Homer and Mr. Burns sit next to each other during the company outing at Springfield Stadium.)
Mr. Burns: (Taunting) The hitter's off his rocker, kissing Betty Crocker!
Homer: (Laughs) Good one, sir.
Mr. Burns: Oh, well, I used to rile the late, great Connie Mack with that one at old Shibe Park.
Homer: (Taunting) Little baby batter can't control his bladder!
Mr. Burns: Mmm, crude, but, uh, I like it. Uh, what do you say we freshen up our little drinkie-poos?
Homer: Don't mind if I do.
- Permalink: <i>(Homer and Mr. Burns sit next to each other during the compan...