Nate Archibald Quotes
Nate: The best way to get anywhere right now, is through the park.
Raina: You mean walk?
Nate: I'll escort you. That way you won't wander off into Sheep's Meadow. Come on, trust me. It'll be fast and it's fun.
Raina: Okay then. Escort away. There aren't really sheep there, right?
Nate: No. Just a lot of grass.
- Permalink: The best way to get anywhere right now, is through the park. Y...
Nate: You realize you're the worst wingman ever.
The Captain: That may be so, but I hope you'll realize I'm trying to be a good father. I came here tonight to find Russell, say hello, and hand him my resignation.
- Permalink: You realize you're the worst wingman ever. That may be so, but...
Chuck: Russell didn't become a billionaire by making money-losing decisions.
Nate: Look, you told me he had an issue with Bart, right? So maybe it isn't a business decision. Maybe it's personal.
- Permalink: Russell didn't become a billionaire by making money-losing decis...
Damien: Archibald. Humphrey. What are you guys doing here?
Dan: Well we came looking for Eric.
Nate: We ran into your dad instead. He's a nice guy. I mean, at least he was to us. How he is to you after what we told him might be different story.
Damien: Wait! You guys realize what you've done? My dad's gonna cut me off!
- Permalink: Archibald. Humphrey. What are you guys doing here? Well we cam...
Blair: Nate, where's Epperley? We're having a gift bag crisis.
Nate: How should I know? She left with this guy she knew from Oxford.
Blair: What? How could you let some toft just punt off with her?
- Permalink: Nate, where's Epperley? We're having a gift bag crisis. How sh...
Blair: I need you to relieve all that pent up tension before my first performance review tomorrow. And you better not be selfish, Archibald! You know what I mean. A woman remembers.
Nate: This is why you've been dragging me around?
Blair: What's the big deal? It's not like you haven't done it before. Just think of her as a younger, more flexible Lady Catherine.
- Permalink: I need you to relieve all that pent up tension before my first p...
Nate: Did I hear Reyna just leave? What is that, three days in a row now? Things are getting serious.
Chuck: Not fast enough. We're stuck in this meaningless mind-blowing sex loop.
Nate: I'm sorry to hear that.
- Permalink: Did I hear Reyna just leave? What is that, three days in a row n...
Nate: Dad, you'll get another job.
Howard: Yeah. Washing toilets. You know what? I think I'd rather live in a halfway house than live with someone that only halfway trusts me.
- Permalink: Dad, you'll get another job. Yeah. Washing toilets. You know w...
Nate: The Thorpes are trying to take over Bass Industries. We thought they might be using you just to get information.
The Captain: I'm a grown man, Nate. And I'm actually good at what I do. Chuck is family. I would never do anything to jeopardize things for him.
- Permalink: The Thorpes are trying to take over Bass Industries. We thought ...