Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Haley: Hey, that was your mom on the phone, she said she's gonna spend the night at the hospital with your dad.
Nathan: Unbelievable. We should have a Scott family discount.
- Permalink: Hey, that was your mom on the phone, she said she's gonna spend ...
Nathan: I deleted you.
Haley: Well... Then you deleted this: Um... I was being childish when I walked away from you for the tour. You gave me an ultimatum the night that I left and, uh, I fought back for all the wrong reasons. I was being stubborn... and I can't take that back, I wish that I could. Did I want to go? Yeah. I loved it, I loved every night of it. But I want you to know something Nathan. There was never a night where I loved it more than I loved you.
- Permalink: I deleted you. Um... I was being childish when I walked away f...
Haley: Nathan, there wasn't a moment that my heart wasn't in Tree Hill.
Nathan: Unlike you I'm leaving and taking my heart with me.
- Permalink: Nathan, there wasn't a moment that my heart wasn't in Tree Hill....
Haley: I understand if you don't love me anymore.
Nathan: Always and forever. That's what sucks, Haley. I still do love you. I always will. I just can't trust you.
- Permalink: I understand if you don't love me anymore. Always and forever....
[voiceover] As far as I concerned, Shaw was a punk. 'Cause you know what? Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No, I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.Nathan
- Permalink: As far as I concerned, Shaw was a punk. 'Cause you know what? Tr...
[voiceover] And losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But losing your reason for the journey...is a fate more cruel.Nathan
- Permalink: And losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But losing your...
[voiceover] Douglas Adams once wrote, he felt that his whole life was some kind of dream, and he sometimes wondered who's it was, and whether they were enjoying it.Nathan
- Permalink: Douglas Adams once wrote, he felt that his whole life was some k...
So you want me to tell you something about myself? I don't have anything to say. Even if I did, you'd be wrong to believe me. Trust is a lie. Nobody ever knows anyone.Nathan
- Permalink: So you want me to tell you something about myself? I don't have ...
You know Miss. Ham, if more teachers dressed like sluts, attendance in this place would skyrocket.Nathan
- Permalink: You know Miss. Ham, if more teachers dressed like sluts, attenda...
Chris: Why?.. Can't you trust her? I mean, isn't that what this is about? You love her.. you married her.. but can you trust her? 'Cause if you can, you got nothing to worry about right? Come on, man, I don't have a problem with you.
Nathan: You see, you do have a problem with me; a big problem! You could smile and act cool if you want to but the fact is, man: I used to destroy guys like you. Daily. It'd be a shame if something happened to this hand; you couldn't play that little guitar anymore huh? Just like it'd be a shame if you were taking advantage of Haley. Don't cry rock star.. ruin your make-up.
- Permalink: Why?.. Can't you trust her? I mean, isn't that what this is abou...
Chris Keller: Looking for your wife?
Nathan: You're funny. You're also done messing with Haley.
Chris: We're just rehearsing, man.
Nathan: No, you were rehearsing. That's over now.
- Permalink: Looking for your wife? You're funny. You're also done messing ...
Brooke: How do you do it?
Nathan: Do what?
Brooke: You gave up your family's money to be poor, Nate.
Nathan: You know what they say Brooke, money can't buy love.
Brooke: Maybe so, but my mom sure had a good run renting it for a while.
- Permalink: How do you do it? Do what? You gave up your family's money t...