Nathan Scott Quotes
Nathan: Hey, who's that girl he's always hanging out with?
Tim: Who knows... Why? You feel like slumming?
- Permalink: Hey, who's that girl he's always hanging out with? Who knows.....
Haley: Do you see this book? Because this book is me. I am math.
Nathan: What's that supposed to mean?
Haley: It's supposed to mean that you can work your whole "I'm Nathan Scott, Mr. Big Shot, scoring my touchdowns" on somebody else, because -
Nathan: I don't even play football.
Haley: Whatever. The point is, at the end of the day all your bluster and BS don't mean anything to math because math don't care, and neither do I.
Nathan: Well, does English care? 'Cause I really suck at that, too.
Haley: Please don't waste my time. I'm already taking a huge chance on you because my instincts are screaming that you're full of sh... Let's just get started, okay?
- Permalink: Do you see this book? Because this book is me. I am math. What...
Nathan:You're Haley James, right?
Haley: I'm sorry. I'm best friends with Lucas.
Nathan: Well, then I'm sorry too.
Haley: Forget it, I'll find you someone else.
Nathan: Look, there is no one else. All right? I'd be fine with it if there was.
Haley: If there were.
Nathan: See, you're helping me already.
Haley: Look, I can't help you. And on top of that, I won't help you. Okay?
- Permalink: You're Haley James, right? I'm sorry. I'm best friends with Lu...
Haley: Can I help you?
Nathan: I hope so. You're my tutor.
Haley: Right, I don't think so.
- Permalink: Hey! Can I help you? I hope so. You're my tutor. Right, I ...
Nathan: What? Peyton, did you see how bad he sucked tonight?
Nathan: He was horrible! I've never seen a guy play so bad
Peyton: And you enjoyed that?
Nathan: Hell yeah. Didn't you? What is this, Peyton? You like this guy or something?
Peyton: You mean more than my boyfriend who I'm trying to make out with right now?
Nathan: Well, put some ice on it. You ever think I might want to talk?
Peyton: No, you don't. You want to celebrate a public humuliation. And I'm sorry. That's a little played out.
Nathan: Oh, and being with you isn't?
- Permalink: Unbelievable! What? Peyton, did you see how bad he sucked toni...
Nathan: You've got some ugly toes, girl.
Peyton: No, I don't.
Nathan: Yeah, you do. They're practically like fingers.
Peyton: Well, then just focus on the middle one.
- Permalink: You've got some ugly toes, girl. No, I don't. Yeah, you do. ...
I can describe Lucas in one word... bastard.Nathan
- Permalink: I can describe Lucas in one word... bastard.
[to Lucas] You want my world? You got it.Nathan
- Permalink: You want my world? You got it.
Dan: Nathan. Remember, 20 shots, no less.
Nathan: Got it, Dad.
Coach Durham: Quit yakking and warm up.
- Permalink: Nathan. Remember, 20 shots, no less. Got it, Dad. Quit yakki...
Dan: Yeah. And this bet tonight. Is that a joke, too? Or would you really quit the team? You have everything to lose here and nothing to gain.
Nathan: Sometimes what you call "everything," I call "nothing."
- Permalink: Yeah. And this bet tonight. Is that a joke, too? Or would you re...
Lucas: What do you want?
Nathan: What do I want? What do you want, man? I mean, other than my girlfriend and my spot in the lineup, huh? None of us want you on the team, man. I don't want you. The guys don't want you. My girlfriend sure as hell doesn't want you. But here's the deal. You and me, one on one. You can name the time and place. If you win, I'll quit the team. If I win, you crawl back in your little hole and you remember your place in all this. Time and place, baby. Time and place.
- Permalink: What do you want? What do I want? What do you want, man? I mea...
Nathan: ... and i'll see you tomorrow.
Peyton: How about you don't see me tomorrow?
- Permalink: ... and i'll see you tomorrow. How about you don't see me tomo...