Nathan Scott Quotes
Lucas: Whitey offered me an assistant coaching job. I'm gonna take it.
Nathan: What? When did you decide this?
Lucas: About the same time I found out I was a godfather.
Nathan: That's great, man. We'll do it together.
Lucas: By the way, make sure you play well on December 9. If Skills beats us, we're never gonna hear the end of it.
- Permalink: Whitey offered me an assistant coaching job. I'm gonna take it. ...
Lucas: I say we move on. Let's never go see Dan... ever.
Nathan: You know, this may sound kind of mean, but I'm okay with that. I mean, I got a great wife, I got a beautiful baby son, and I got a hell of a brother.
Lucas: Yeah, a hell of a brother who's gonna be your coach.
- Permalink: I say we move on. Let's never go see Dan... ever. You know, th...
Do you have a wife, Principal Turner? Isn't she the best part of you? Would you want her to pay for your mistakes? We all make mistakes. And, believe me, I'm paying for mine, but - Haley is a good person. She's worked for four years to be valedictorian. She deserves to be recognized.
- Permalink: Do you have a wife, Principal Turner? Isn't she the best part of...
Whitey: When somebody says you can't do something you fight back. You prove them wrong.
Nathan: They took away my scholarship coach, they don't want me anymore.
Whitey: Then find somebody who does. Nathan, where is the fire that made you the best player I ever coached?. Show me it's still there. If it's not, put down that ball and walk home. People love a guy who rises from the ashes. Remember that.
- Permalink: When somebody says you can't do something you fight back. You pr...
Lucas Scott, will you go to prom with me?Peyton
- Permalink: Lucas Scott, will you go to prom with me?
Haley: Tell me a secret.
Nathan: Risky, okay. For the past few months I've been pretty freaked out about being a dad, but lately I... I know it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be great actually.
Haley: You are so sexy when you talk like that.
- Permalink: Tell me a secret. Risky, okay. For the past few months I've be...
Peyton: And Lucas admit it, you wanted to see the "Elvis" sandwich too, didn't you?
Lucas: Fine! I wanted to see the "Elvis" sandwich okay? But that still doesn't change the fact that we haven't a single car pass by since we stopped.
Brooke: Eh... um...
Lucas: Until now.
Nathan: It's a bus.
Brooke: It's a tour bus.
Peyton: Oh please be the Foo Fighters!
Skills: Please be Kanye.
- Permalink: And Lucas admit it, you wanted to see the Elvis sandwich too, di...
Haley: Okay, Karen and I made sandwiches and I got chips and drinks and we're all set.
Skills: I brought red vines, you can't have a road trip without red vines.
Lucas: I brought some old yearbooks, thought it might give us a laugh. What'd you bring Nate?
Nathan: I brought Haley, who brought the food. Brooke?
Brooke: I brought my hot body and Rachel's Denali. She might have left but at least we got her car.
Haley: You sure it's not stolen? Oh, wait that's only calculus exams.
Nathan: My girl's not a big Rachel fan. Peyton, what did you bring?
Peyton: Road mix.
- Permalink: Okay, Karen and I made sandwiches and I got chips and drinks and...
Peyton: (reading text message) Honey Grove, Texas. Need ass.
Brooke: I don't get it; he left with Rachel, why would he need ass?
Lucas, Nathan and Skills: ASSISTANCE!
- Permalink: (reading text message) Honey Grove, Texas. Need ass. I don't g...
Haley: You know after everything we've been through in the past year your mom taking us to prom feels pretty good.
Nathan: Kinda like we're kids again.
Haley: Yeah, like you know maybe tonight we don't have to be married and pregnant. We can just be teenagers.
Nathan: Well, in that case what's your curfew.
- Permalink: You know after everything we've been through in the past year yo...
Nathan: Haley! I heard you were fighting Rachel. You punched her?
Haley: It was more of a bitch slap.
- Permalink: Haley! I heard you were fighting Rachel. You punched her? It w...
Luke, you gotta help me find some booze, man, or it's going to get ugly down there. You gotta let this go man. Keith's gone, Luke. Jimmy's gone. Nothing's going to bring them back. But you got a ton of people that love you out there and in a few months, most of those people are gonna go their separate ways. So what do you say big brother? Let's have some fun.
- Permalink: Luke, you gotta help me find some booze, man, or it's going to g...
Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often.Julian
- Permalink: Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanen...
Peyton: Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know, it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?
Lucas: Umm, Kate Bosworth.
Peyton: Luke, come on, it could be anybody you know. Your mom, Haley...
Skills: Your boy Skills.
Peyton: Who's it gonna be?
Peyton: Alright, if that's what you really want, then I have a way for you to get her back.
- Permalink: Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come ...