Oscar Martinez Quotes
See that, the obvious symmetry of the face? That's a natural appeal of the scientific standard of coin aphelia, features that are a composite average of many features. Yes, she is attractive, but is not hot.
- Permalink: See that, the obvious symmetry of the face? That's a natural app...
Kelly: There's Andy, he's in his car. You guys, what is he doing?
Phyllis: Why isn't Dwight turning around?
Oscar: The Prius is silent if he keeps it under five miles per hour. He deserves the win.
- Permalink: There's Andy, he's in his car. You guys, what is he doing? Why...
Oscar: It's 4:10, I don't think he's gonna show.
Kevin: Oh come on, man! Believe in something.
- Permalink: 10, I don't think he's gonna show. Oh come on, man! Believe in...
Meredith: I knew something bad was gonna happen today.
Oscar: You said that yesterday.
Meredith: Yeah, my neighbor got murdered.
- Permalink: I knew something bad was gonna happen today. You said that yes...
Angela: Kevin, you screwed this form up again. The amount owed goes at the top.
Kevin: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was doing something wrong. If I had, I would've admitted it, and stopped right away.
Angela: That's enough.
Kevin: Because I wouldn't want an innocent person, who doesn't know anything about the form... What?
Oscar: That was good. It's just ... at the end you weren't saying something that could also apply to the form.
Kevin: How about, "I'm sorry I did such a whorish job filling out this form?"
Oscar: There you go.
- Permalink: Kevin, you screwed this form up again. The amount owed goes at t...
Oscar: We're back on the 5th, should we just do it then?
Michael: Can not do it then. Monthly dental appointment, soft teeth
Oscar: What about February 2nd?
Jim: Ah... would you want to do it on Groundhogs day?
Michael: No, no. I celebrate privately.
- Permalink: We're back on the 5th, should we just do it then? Can not do i...
Michael: It is a classic management tactic. You have two sides, a deadline, you know that neither of them are gonna concede. What you do is you put 'em in a room, and you just- Hey.
Oscar: Hey, we're going with the chairs.
Oscar: I just figured I'd rather have new chairs than nothing at all.
Pam: Thanks Michael.
Michael: Good work. I'm proud of you. [they leave] Mother-
- Permalink: It is a classic management tactic. You have two sides, a deadlin...
Meredith: Jim, good for you, standing up to Pam like that.
Creed: The balls on you, man.
Oscar: So Michael, what do you think?
Michael: Why me?
Jim: You have to make the decision.
- Permalink: Jim, good for you, standing up to Pam like that. The balls on ...
Oscar: Alright, well this is the overall budget for this fiscal year along the x-axis...
Oscar: Right there.
Michael: There's the x-ax...icks.
- Permalink: Alright, well this is the overall budget for this fiscal year al...
Michael: Why don't you explain this to me like I'm five.
Oscar: Your mommy and daddy give you 10 dollars to open up a lemonade stand. So you go out and you buy cups and you buy lemons and you buy sugar. And now you find out that it only costs you nine dollars.
Oscar: So you have an extra dollar.
Oscar: So you can give that dollar back to mommy and daddy, but guess what? Next summer...
Michael: I'll be six.
- Permalink: Why don't you explain this to me like I'm five. Your mommy and...
Andy: That is just obnoxious.
Oscar: No kidding.
Pam: Yeah! Wait, what, the mess or the note?
Oscar: The note. So holier than thou.
- Permalink: That is just obnoxious. No kidding. Yeah! Wait, what, the me...
Andy: Oh man, she is so pissed.
Andy: She's taking us back to first base.
Oscar: What is first base with Angela?
Andy: I get to kiss her forehead... I had a good time hanging out this weekend.
Oscar: I had a good time too.
Andy: Wingman for life. WMFL.
Oscar: Thank you.
Andy: You up for a chest bump?
- Permalink: Oh man, she is so pissed. Mmm. She's taking us back to first...