Owen Hunt Quotes
I call her, alright. I call my mother, once a week. I haven't told her I'm back, she thinks I'm calling from ... I keep the conversation short because I can't bear for her to know that the son she sent off to war is gone. He's gone. And if I just got in my car and drove the six miles to see her, she'd be so ... sad. And she would look at me in the same way Beth does, now. Like I'm not there. The only time I don't feel like a ghost is when you look at me, because when you look at me, you see me. You see me. This is me. This is me. Please, Cristina, see me. See me.
- Permalink: I call her, alright. I call my mother, once a week. I haven't to...
You should wear your hair up more. Shows off the back of your neck. I like the back of your neck.
- Permalink: You should wear your hair up more. Shows off the back of your ne...
Mark: [sees Mer walk by, clears throat] So what did you use, like, a twist drill for that?
Derek: Oh no, you don't want a partial propriatal heamatoma! [laughs]
Meredith: Hi.... [walks away]
Owen: Good luck.
Derek: Ahhh... Please don't tell anybody else ok? I thought I could trust you.
Mark: Of course you can trust me.
- Permalink: So what did you use, like, a twist drill for that? Oh no, you ...
Richard: How are you gonna do it?
Derek: I don't know. I just decided.
Owen: Morning. Sir.
Mark: Shepherd's proposing.
Owen: Congratulations. That's a big step.
Derek: Thank you very much. Are you just gonna tell everybody now?
Mark: You need advice. Hunt, have you ever proposed before?
Owen: Sorry, I'm not the guy to ask. When are you gonna do it?
Derek: More importantly, how am I gonna do it?
- Permalink: How are you gonna do it? I don't know. I just decided. Morni...
Cristina: You've got some problems. You've got some big problems.
Owen: Yeah. Yeah, I do. Will, you go out with me anyway?
- Permalink: You've got some problems. You've got some big problems. Yeah. ...
I planned the whole evening, last night. A real date. It was a clear night, one of the five Seattle gets all year. I was going to take you to the West Point Lighthouse and we were going to watch the Northern Lights together. I'd like another chance. I want you to give me another chance.
- Permalink: I planned the whole evening, last night. A real date. It was a c...
Callie (to Owen): Can you do it?
Mark: Him? No. He's a meatballer.
Callie: He is meticulous and he will keep his mouth shut.
Owen: I've done operations like this before. It's not that complicated.
Mark: Guys run into this problem on the battlefield, do they?
Owen: I don't think you and I should talk about how guys run into this.
- Permalink: Can you do it? Him? No. He's a meatballer. He is meticulous ...
Owen: We should operate and then you can kill yourself.
Mark: Oh God.
- Permalink: We should operate and then you can kill yourself. Oh God.
Owen: Yeah, that's a penile fracture.
Mark: Oh, I'm going to kill myself.
- Permalink: Yeah, that's a penile fracture. Oh, I'm going to kill myself.