Pam Beesly Quotes
Pam: You can flirt with someone to get what you want and also be attracted to them. How do you think we got together?
Jim: 'Cause I stopped by your desk 15 times a day.
Pam: I was after your money.
Jim: Well the joke was on you.
Pam: Yes it was.
- Permalink: You can flirt with someone to get what you want and also be attr...
She could've left a while ago. Most printer sales are done over the phone, Ms. Boob-shirt.
- Permalink: She could've left a while ago. Most printer sales are done over ...
Pam: Hey. You know, um, I was engaged before Jim.
Pam: Yeah. And he worked here, too.
Erin: It was Andy wasn't it?
Pam: No, no it wasn't Andy. It wasn't. It doesn't matter. It's not about who you've been with. It's about who you end up with. Sometimes the heart doesn't know what it wants until it finds what it wants.
Erin: I hope you find what you're looking for.
Pam: [pauses] Thank you.
- Permalink: Hey. You know, um, I was engaged before Jim. Really? Yeah. A...
Jim: What's up?
Dwight: Milk is coming in, she's getting uncomfortable.
Jim: Dwight, don't be gross.
Pam: No, no he's right.
Dwight: Same things happens to my cows if I don't tend them frequently enough. You gotta milk 'em. Or else they'll moo like crazy.
- Permalink: What's up? Milk is coming in, she's getting uncomfortable. D...
Pam: That's weird, my breast pump's missing. [to Jim] Have you seen my breast pump?
Dwight: Okay, this is going to traumatize me a hell of a lot more than you believe me.
Pam: You know what Dwight? Let me just check the bathroom first, okay?
Dwight: Really? Fine. Let your breasts explode. Three squeezes, and I would drain you.
- Permalink: Three squeezes and I would drain you.
Meredith: I just like the way it feels!
Pam: What are you doing!
Meredith: This is like the Cadillac of pumps.
Pam: Give it back to me now!
Meredith: I was just ... I was warming it up.
Pam: That's disgusting!
- Permalink: This is like the Cadillac of breast pumps.
Jim: Do you wanna just make a run for it?
Kevin: [walks by, starts screaming into Pam's chest] Wahhhhhhhh! Wahhhhh! Mammyyyyy!
Jim: What is happening?
- Permalink: Do you wanna just make a run for it? Maybe. Wahhhhhhhh! Wah...
Kevin: [hugs her] Ahhhhhhh!
Pam: Yay! How are you!
Kevin: Oh I missed you so much!
Pam Beesly: Aww!
Kevin: Yeahhhhhh! Wahhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhh!
[cut to interview]
Kevin: Well when a new mom hears a baby cry, her you-know-whats fill up with you-know-what? And then her shirt gets... you know ... That would be funny!
- Permalink: Kevin! Ahhhhhhh! Yay! How are you! Oh I missed you so muc...
Pam: Wanna count her fingers and toes again?
Jim: No. Let her rest. I'm sure there are still 12 of each.
- Permalink: Wanna count her fingers and toes again? No. Let her rest. I'm ...
Pam: Don't be mad.
Jim: Mad? How could I be mad? We're having a little girl.
- Permalink: Don't be mad. Mad? How could I be mad? We're having a little ...
Jim: I do not plan on helping unless it's a boy.
Pam: I cannot wait for that joke to be over.
- Permalink: I do not plan on helping unless it's a boy. I cannot wait for ...
Michael: Why do I need to explain everything?
Pam: Because we're usually not on the same page.
- Permalink: Why do I need to explain everything? Because we're usually not...
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.Andy
- Permalink: I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days befor...
Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me... No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.Michael
- Permalink: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sin...