Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Pam: You can flirt with someone to get what you want and also be attracted to them. How do you think we got together?
Jim: 'Cause I stopped by your desk 15 times a day.
Pam: I was after your money.
Jim: Well the joke was on you.
Pam: Yes it was.
- Permalink: You can flirt with someone to get what you want and also be attr...
She could've left a while ago. Most printer sales are done over the phone, Ms. Boob-shirt.
- Permalink: She could've left a while ago. Most printer sales are done over ...
Pam: Hey. You know, um, I was engaged before Jim.
Pam: Yeah. And he worked here, too.
Erin: It was Andy wasn't it?
Pam: No, no it wasn't Andy. It wasn't. It doesn't matter. It's not about who you've been with. It's about who you end up with. Sometimes the heart doesn't know what it wants until it finds what it wants.
Erin: I hope you find what you're looking for.
Pam: [pauses] Thank you.
- Permalink: Hey. You know, um, I was engaged before Jim. Really? Yeah. A...
Jim: What's up?
Dwight: Milk is coming in, she's getting uncomfortable.
Jim: Dwight, don't be gross.
Pam: No, no he's right.
Dwight: Same things happens to my cows if I don't tend them frequently enough. You gotta milk 'em. Or else they'll moo like crazy.
- Permalink: What's up? Milk is coming in, she's getting uncomfortable. D...
Pam: That's weird, my breast pump's missing. [to Jim] Have you seen my breast pump?
Dwight: Okay, this is going to traumatize me a hell of a lot more than you believe me.
Pam: You know what Dwight? Let me just check the bathroom first, okay?
Dwight: Really? Fine. Let your breasts explode. Three squeezes, and I would drain you.
- Permalink: Three squeezes and I would drain you.
Meredith: I just like the way it feels!
Pam: What are you doing!
Meredith: This is like the Cadillac of pumps.
Pam: Give it back to me now!
Meredith: I was just ... I was warming it up.
Pam: That's disgusting!
- Permalink: This is like the Cadillac of breast pumps.
Jim: Do you wanna just make a run for it?
Kevin: [walks by, starts screaming into Pam's chest] Wahhhhhhhh! Wahhhhh! Mammyyyyy!
Jim: What is happening?
- Permalink: Do you wanna just make a run for it? Maybe. Wahhhhhhhh! Wah...
Kevin: [hugs her] Ahhhhhhh!
Pam: Yay! How are you!
Kevin: Oh I missed you so much!
Pam Beesly: Aww!
Kevin: Yeahhhhhh! Wahhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhh!
[cut to interview]
Kevin: Well when a new mom hears a baby cry, her you-know-whats fill up with you-know-what? And then her shirt gets... you know ... That would be funny!
- Permalink: Kevin! Ahhhhhhh! Yay! How are you! Oh I missed you so muc...
Pam: Wanna count her fingers and toes again?
Jim: No. Let her rest. I'm sure there are still 12 of each.
- Permalink: Wanna count her fingers and toes again? No. Let her rest. I'm ...
Pam: Don't be mad.
Jim: Mad? How could I be mad? We're having a little girl.
- Permalink: Don't be mad. Mad? How could I be mad? We're having a little ...
Jim: I do not plan on helping unless it's a boy.
Pam: I cannot wait for that joke to be over.
- Permalink: I do not plan on helping unless it's a boy. I cannot wait for ...
Michael: Why do I need to explain everything?
Pam: Because we're usually not on the same page.
- Permalink: Why do I need to explain everything? Because we're usually not...