Pam Beesly Quotes
Jim: Alright so I'll finish up on bulk pricing and then you go into delivery guarantee.
Pam: You know maybe there's an opportunity for a joke there. Like um, like, "I just delivered a baby. They didn't offer me a guarantee!"
Jim: Yeah or maybe we don't even need that.
- Permalink: Alright so I'll finish up on bulk pricing and then you go into d...
Michael: Right here, we have the wonder twins, Jim and Pam Halpert. They will be assisting you today.
Donna: You look exactly alike!
Pam: Oh, no! We're actually married, we're not brother and sister.
Donna: I have a sense about these things.
Donna: You have some ancestors in common... somewhere back!
Angela: I knew it! You should see their baby.
- Permalink: Right here, we have the wonder twins, Jim and Pam Halpert. They ...
Pam: I was wrong too. I thought she was interested in you.
Michael: She suckered you too ... was it the cleavage.
Pam: Yeah, and the shoulder cutouts.
- Permalink: I was wrong too. I thought she was interested in you. She suck...
Pam: You can flirt with someone to get what you want and also be attracted to them. How do you think we got together?
Jim: 'Cause I stopped by your desk 15 times a day.
Pam: I was after your money.
Jim: Well the joke was on you.
Pam: Yes it was.
- Permalink: You can flirt with someone to get what you want and also be attr...
She could've left a while ago. Most printer sales are done over the phone, Ms. Boob-shirt.
- Permalink: She could've left a while ago. Most printer sales are done over ...
Pam: Hey. You know, um, I was engaged before Jim.
Pam: Yeah. And he worked here, too.
Erin: It was Andy wasn't it?
Pam: No, no it wasn't Andy. It wasn't. It doesn't matter. It's not about who you've been with. It's about who you end up with. Sometimes the heart doesn't know what it wants until it finds what it wants.
Erin: I hope you find what you're looking for.
Pam: [pauses] Thank you.
- Permalink: Hey. You know, um, I was engaged before Jim. Really? Yeah. A...
Jim: What's up?
Dwight: Milk is coming in, she's getting uncomfortable.
Jim: Dwight, don't be gross.
Pam: No, no he's right.
Dwight: Same things happens to my cows if I don't tend them frequently enough. You gotta milk 'em. Or else they'll moo like crazy.
- Permalink: What's up? Milk is coming in, she's getting uncomfortable. D...
Pam: That's weird, my breast pump's missing. [to Jim] Have you seen my breast pump?
Dwight: Okay, this is going to traumatize me a hell of a lot more than you believe me.
Pam: You know what Dwight? Let me just check the bathroom first, okay?
Dwight: Really? Fine. Let your breasts explode. Three squeezes, and I would drain you.
- Permalink: Three squeezes and I would drain you.
Meredith: I just like the way it feels!
Pam: What are you doing!
Meredith: This is like the Cadillac of pumps.
Pam: Give it back to me now!
Meredith: I was just ... I was warming it up.
Pam: That's disgusting!
- Permalink: This is like the Cadillac of breast pumps.