Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Arlov: Are you mad?
Patrick: No, just kidding. It's just a prop to get me into the room. I am aware that you have the real painting.
Arlov: Really? You are aware, and how are you aware of this?
Patrick: I guessed. Confirmed by the predatory smile on your face when you asked me about it just then. You enjoy trapping people in nets of their own making, don't you?
- Permalink: Are you mad? No, just kidding. It's just a prop to get me into...
(to Arlov) Most successful criminal bosses show a similar profile. Sadistic, violent, but also highly methodical, they're psychologically astute.
- Permalink: (to Arlov) Most successful criminal bosses show a similar profil...
Horrible job you found for yourself, Kathryn. Helping a greedy egotist snatch up beautiful things he has no ability to appreciate.
- Permalink: Horrible job you found for yourself, Kathryn. Helping a greedy e...
(while talking to Cody's parents) I have a question. It's always bothered me. Why do they call it football? People don't really use their feet much, do they?
- Permalink: (while talking to Cody's parents) I have a question. It's always...
Mrs. Elkins: How can you be so cold?
- Permalink: How can you be so cold? Practice.
Jared Renfrew: Red John is the friend of a friend of mine.
Patrick Jane: What is this friend's name?
Jared Renfrew: His name is get me out of here and I'll tell you that and much more. I'll sing like a bird.
- Permalink: Red John is the friend of a friend of mine. What is this frien...
Patrick: Let's keep it casual to start with Sophie. Let her relax. If she gets her guard up, we'll get nothing from her.
Teresa: You're very combative all of a sudden.
Patrick: Yeah, if she is guilty, she lied to me and I believed it. She fooled me.
Teresa: The ultimate sin.
Patrick: Yes it is.
- Permalink: Let's keep it casual to start with Sophie. Let her relax. If she...
Teresa: Aw. Jane kissed a girl.
Patrick: What? Yeah on the cheek.
Teresa: Still counts.
- Permalink: Aw. Jane kissed a girl. What? Yeah on the cheek. Still count...
Patrick: You don't like the way I drive, you despise it.
Teresa: You drive way too fast.
Patrick: I drive just fast enough. You hate not being the one in control and yet you're willing to overcome your irrational fears to cheer me up. That's a beautiful thing, Lisbon. Thank you, I'd love to drive.
Teresa: Never mind.
- Permalink: You don't like the way I drive, you despise it. You drive way ...
Patrick Jane: I've a daughter that would be about your age if I hadn't caused her death... her and her mother.
Frankie O'Keefe: How?
Patrick Jane: Out of arrogance... stupidity. I made an evil man very angry and he killed them to teach me a lesson. To make me sorry for what I've done... and I am sorry. Being sorry is far worse punishment than being dead, everybody dies... very few people ever feel truly sorry for the bad things they've done.
- Permalink: I've a daughter that would be about your age if I hadn't caused ...
See, the thing is, Flip, Lisbon here is looking at you like you're a pork chop, because you fit the profile. Your life is in chaos, you're lonely, you're depressed, you're addicted to drugs and pornography and a little nuts, to be honest. You're exactly the kind of man that does terrible things to women. But I don't think you did this.
- Permalink: See, the thing is, Flip, Lisbon here is looking at you like you'...
Dane Kurtik: I never touched Christine Tanner.
Patrick Jane: Liar.
Dane Kurtik: Believe me, when I tell you that you just now made the worst mistake of your miserable little life.
Patrick Jane: Believe me, no matter how this turns out, I've made worse mistakes.
- Permalink: I never touched Christine Tanner. Liar. Believe me, when I t...