Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Huck: It wasn't safe.
Quinn: It was safer than bringing along two bickering little bitches. What do you want Huck?
Quinn: Huck was the only person I had. And he hurt me. He hurt me. He hurt me. And now I don't have anybody. He hurt me.
Charlie: You have me.
- Permalink: You have me.
Quinn: Hey, I found her.
- Permalink: Grounded!
Quinn: What about me?
Harrison: Baby Huck it.
- Permalink: Baby Huck it.
Quinn: Where were you?
Huck: You have to stop asking questions.
Quinn: Look, I am worried about you.
Huck: [shouting] You have to stop asking questions! You're not worried about me, you're interested. You want to know what it feels like to do the things that I do. I see you. I see that look in your eye every time you ask me one of your questions about where I was and what I've been doing. You're interested. And maybe that's because you're able to see me, too--how my mouth has been dry for months, how I've been squirming and vibrating and it wouldn't stop until the other night when everything just stopped and I wasn't thirsty anymore.
- Permalink: Where were you? You have to stop asking questions. Look, I a...
Quinn: Huck, I was worried about you, okay?
Huck: Why are you worried about me? I come to work, I do my job. I go home. I have appropriate emotional responses and I'm taking social cues for behavior. I am being normal. Why are you worried?
- Permalink: Huck, I was worried about you, okay? Why? What? Why are yo...
Quinn: Are we really going to--
Abby: Slut-shame a dead girl? All aboard.
- Permalink: Are we really going to-- Slut-shame a dead girl? All aboard.
Quinn: I hacked into Liv's email.
Quinn: Because I can.
- Permalink: I hacked into Liv's email. Why? Because I can.
Look, it's not too late to pull back. Couldn't we just kill another intern? It wouldn't be that hard. A bad one. The worst one.
- Permalink: Look, it's not too late to pull back. Couldn't we just kill anot...
[to Huck] Job's over. So right now you have to ask yourself if you're a gladiator or if you're looking for revenge, because the way I hear it, you can't have it both ways.
- Permalink: Job's over. So right now you have to ask yourself if you're a gl...
Listen, Zeke. 'Darling' has a law degree from Stanford and the Chief of Police on speed dial. I sat outside here for an hour and watched three ladies enter with three gentlemen, each of whom departed with a spring in his step and probably $200 bucks poorer. So I suggest you go ahead and let 'darling' take a look at the damn security cams.
- Permalink: Listen, Zeke. 'Darling' has a law degree from Stanford and the C...
Quinn: Suit. Yeah. Yeah, I know.
- Permalink: Gladiator? Suit. Yeah. Yeah, I know.