Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali Quotes
Leonard just realized that Penny's been hiding him from her friends because he's a tiny little man who flies kites
- Permalink: Leonard just realized that Penny's been hiding him from her frie...
Sorry boys, say "hi" to your mother when she comes to pick you up... or I could just tell her later tonight!
- Permalink: Sorry boys, say hi to your mother when she comes to pick you up....
Raj: Did you know, in the Mumbai-McDonald's you can't get a Big Mac? All you can get is a Chicken Maharajah Mac. And the special sauce: Curry. Which, in India, believe you me, is really not that special
- Permalink: Curry. Which, in India, believe you me, is really not that speci...
Raj: No, no, no, no, that rate is much too low for what you'd expect from this collision. Do you understand we're taking about dark matter colliding in outer space?
Sheldon: Yes, of course I understand, and who are you to tell me about outer space?
Raj: Well, I am the astrophysicist! Astro means space!
Sheldon: Astro means star.
Raj: Okay, let me just tell you, if we were having this argument in my native language, I'd be kicking your butt!
Sheldon: English is your native language!
- Permalink: No, no, no, no, that rate is much too low for what you'd expect ...
Okay, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather swim butt-naked across the Ganges with a paper cut on my nipple and die a slow agonizing death from a viral infection than work with youRaj [to Sheldon]
- Permalink: Okay, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather swim ...
I'm going to be deported, sent home in disgrace, exposed to the sardonic barbs of my cousin Sanjay, or as you may know him, Dave from AT&T customer service
- Permalink: I'm going to be deported, sent home in disgrace, exposed to the ...
I don't want to go back to India! It's hot, and it's loud, and there are so many people! You have no idea -- they're everywhere.
- Permalink: I don't want to go back to India! It's hot, and it's loud, and t...
Wolowitz: Raj, I'm gonna really miss you.
Raj: Will you come visit me?
Wolowitz: 17 hours is a really long flight, how about we meet halfway?
Raj: Halfway is 600 miles off the coast of Japan
Wolowitz: We'll skype
- Permalink: Raj, I'm gonna really miss you. Will you come visit me? 17 h...
Leonard: I've always been a little confused abut this -- why don't Hindus eat beef?
Raj: We believe cows are gods.
Sheldon: Not technically. In Hinduism cattle are thought to be like gods.
Raj: Do not tell me about my own culture Sheldon! In the mood I'm in I'll take you out, I swear to cow!
- Permalink: I Swear to Cow!
Raj: When we tell the story, let's end it differently
Wolowitz: What are you thinking? A big musical number?
- Permalink: When we tell the story, let's end it differently What are you ...
Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.
Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.
- Permalink: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out. Interesting. You'r...
Raj: What happened?
Sheldon: Obviously another carnal fiasco with the 'Shiksee' goddess.
Howard: Shiksa. Shik-Sa.
Sheldon: Forgive me. Yiddish was not spoken in East Texas. And if it was, it wasn't spoken for long.
- Permalink: What happened? Obviously another carnal fiasco with the 'Shiks...
Penny, there's only one cookie with something in the middle that solves life's problems, and that's an Oreo. Or a Nutter Butter, if you're in a pinch.Sheldon
Penny: Here's a question-- as an alien pretending to be human, are you planning to engage in any post-prom mating rituals with Amy?
Sheldon: There are post-prom mating rituals?
Penny: Not always. Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress, then always.
Sheldon: Well, if it's part of the prom experience, then I'm open to it.
Penny: You're kidding.
Sheldon: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, well, then, I will happily catch them with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin. I'm not the best at reading facial cues, but I can see that you're a little turned on.